Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-31-2014, 09:33 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR

The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-27-2014 at 10:05 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2015, 03:52 PM   #2296
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Tell you what. Let's make this extra special. Who's your crew?

The only choice you don't have is Counselor Simplyred. He comes with the ship.

I'll pound something out in the next month or so.
First Officer 'Hamas' Jenkins

Science Officer Cdcox

Chief Engineer Rain Man

Tactical Officer Bwana

Helm Direckshun

Security Chief Phobia

Crew Chef Fire Me Boy!

Chief Medical Officer SNR

Ensign Hootie

If that's too many delete/combine crew members as you wish.

And work Mav in as a really dumb villain.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2015, 04:05 PM   #2297
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbah One View Post

Science Officer Cdcox

Chief Engineer Rain Man

Tactical Officer Bwana

Helm Direckshun

Security Chief Phobia

Crew Chef Fire Me Boy!

Ensign Hootie

Roddenberry is rolling over in his grave.

That's an all-white crew of senior officers.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2015, 04:08 PM   #2298
I'll be back.

Quote:
Roddenberry is rolling over in his grave.

That's an all-white crew of senior officers.
You can make some of them aliens.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2015, 04:10 PM   #2299
Special Teams ACE!!!

I'm totally putting in a sexy scene with Simply Red and me

RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2015, 04:13 PM   #2300
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

@ a few things in the last 3-4 posts.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2015, 05:37 PM   #2301
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
What, am I chopped liver?
A lot of us are on that boat. NDB!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2015, 05:43 PM   #2302
I'll be back.

Quote:
I'm totally putting in a sexy scene with Simply Red and me

This means 'Hamas' has to do Simply Red.
Old 01-10-2015, 05:47 PM   #2303
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
What, am I chopped liver?
Your not one of the cool kids.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2015, 05:55 PM   #2304
Kindness in words...

Bunch of ****ing dorks...
Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saccopoo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2015, 07:03 PM   #2305
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
This means 'Hamas' has to do Simply Red.
It also means Hootie is my son.

****. I'm an awful parent.
Old 01-10-2015, 07:08 PM   #2306
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:

Science Officer Cdcox

Chief Engineer Rain Man

Tactical Officer Bwana

Helm Direckshun

Security Chief Phobia

Crew Chef Fire Me Boy!

Ensign Hootie

**** you.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2015, 07:09 PM   #2307
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
**** you.
You're already Admiral Flopnuts per SNR's Chapter 1. What more do you want?
Old 01-10-2015, 07:10 PM   #2308
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
I thought I'd been replaced. That was as genuine butt hurt as any in this thread. Lol
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2015, 07:13 PM   #2309
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
I guess technically I also named Admiral Kloster as well.

That first chapter can get re-written, though.
Old 01-10-2015, 07:13 PM   #2310
I'll be back.

Quote:
I guess technically I also named Admiral Kloster as well.
Field demotion.