Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-31-2014, 09:33 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR

The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-27-2014 at 10:05 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2015, 04:39 PM   #2281
Has a particular set of skills

We need a Go Chiefs roast before this heads to its new home, the HOC.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2015, 06:52 PM   #2282

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Clay has changed his CP handle more than he's had sexual partners, including guys, and more than he's flipped/flopped his love/hate position on alex smith. But not as many times as he mods have abused their powers or PGM has been asked to update the ****ing OP!!!!!

And floppynuts is joke worthy.

The end, send it off.....
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2015, 07:27 PM   #2283
pie is never free

I can only assume that the wait will be well worth it, I expect SNR to be wide awake at this very moment grinding his teeth in a coke induced haze trying to finish his magnum opus.

Is it a lot of pressure?

Sure it is and guess what?... TOUGH SHIT, chop up another fat line and get busy mfer... there is no fortune without sacrifice.

CHOP CHOP.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2015, 07:39 PM   #2284
Mostly Ignored

My five favorite roasts:

5. FMB!
4. PGM
3. Rainman
2. Donger
1. Phobia.

The Phobia roast was majorly epic. It filled some gaps on the history of CP for us noobs. Funny and educational. Well done.

The Rain Man and Donger roasts were very entertaining and funny. I laughed the whole way through. That rant at the end of Rain Man's roast when your telling him what his next meal should be was awesome.

PGM and FMB roasts just made me laugh.

I thought the Milkman roast was very well done. not as funny as the others, but a great idea, and a great effort.

Finally, the Iowanian roast originally made no sense to me, but when I was linked to the reference thread, it made it all worth it. A ton of fun.

Kudos again, SNR. Well done.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2015, 09:16 PM   #2285
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I can only assume that the wait will be well worth it, I expect SNR to be wide awake at this very moment grinding his teeth in a coke induced haze trying to finish his magnum opus.

Is it a lot of pressure?

Sure it is and guess what?... TOUGH SHIT, chop up another fat line and get busy mfer... there is no fortune without sacrifice.

CHOP CHOP.
I thought the Clay roast would have been perfect if it were left the way it was (congrats, you are #1)...opposed to disclosing that there was a roast that had gone through the initial stages, but not completed...not that it wasn't nice seeing what had already been completed in the Clay roast...but stretching it out, building the anticipation leading to the "congrats man, your #1" roast would have inadvertently been the perfect roast for him.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2015, 09:18 PM   #2286
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I thought the Clay roast would have been perfect if it were left the way it was (congrats, you are #1)...opposed to disclosing that there was a roast that had gone through the initial stages, but not completed...not that it wasn't nice seeing what had already been completed in the Clay roast...but stretching it out, building the anticipation leading to the "congrats man, your #1" roast would have inadvertently been the perfect roast for him.
Yep. That ****er was squirming, too. Leaving him in that state would have been wonderful.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2015, 04:33 AM   #2287

Quote:
I said "send it off!"
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2015, 10:18 AM   #2288

SNR, Are we getting a Go Chiefs roast or not?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2015, 10:24 AM   #2289
Unsparing

Quote:
I'm gonna' start in with "Attica" soon....
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2015, 10:57 AM   #2290
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
I'm done roasting for awhile. If you bump this in May or something, I might have a renewed grounding of creative energy and write one up.

Until then, no.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2015, 12:06 PM   #2291

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
I'm done roasting for awhile. If you bump this in May or something, I might have a renewed grounding of creative energy and write one up.

Until then, no.
Okay, I'll move it to the HOC to reside in the creme le creme.

When you get around to it, you can post the roast in there.
Old 01-10-2015, 12:42 PM   #2292
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Okay, I'll move it to the HOC to reside in the creme le creme.

When you get around to it, you can post the roast in there.
Very good. I'll probably just make another thread or hijack Saul's Choose Your Own Roast thread if I come up with Clay's.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2015, 03:27 PM   #2293

Quote:
What, am I chopped liver?
Old 01-10-2015, 03:28 PM   #2294
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Very good. I'll probably just make another thread or hijack Saul's Choose Your Own Roast thread if I come up with Clay's.
If you finish the Star Trek thing I will love you forever. Take your time, Par'Mach'kai.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2015, 03:30 PM   #2295
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbah One View Post
If you finish the Star Trek thing I will love you forever. Take your time, Par'Mach'kai.
Tell you what. Let's make this extra special. Who's your crew?

The only choice you don't have is Counselor Simplyred. He comes with the ship.

I'll pound something out in the next month or so.