Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-06-2020, 09:21 PM   #2
Ain't no relax!

This thread has been around a while, not sure if it's been mentioned. But the music/sound track was pretty incredible for this game. Not anything close to a country music fan, but the music just worked really well. They did such a good job of making it fun to just hang out in the game without actively giving any direct input. Like the party scenes getting drunk, the songs around the campfire, songs while you're moving camp, etc. It just worked so well..
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2020, 07:35 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
This thread has been around a while, not sure if it's been mentioned. But the music/sound track was pretty incredible for this game. Not anything close to a country music fan, but the music just worked really well. They did such a good job of making it fun to just hang out in the game without actively giving any direct input. Like the party scenes getting drunk, the songs around the campfire, songs while you're moving camp, etc. It just worked so well..
You should check out the soundtrack for the first game if you haven't already. For as great as the second game's soundtrack is I think that the first has a significantly better one.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:32 AM   #4
Shaken. Not stirred.

Just got this. Seems great but some of the tedious tasks seem unnecessary. Having to always pull a weapon off your horse and switching to lasso while riding. I really hate that. It's easy to get side tracked as well.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 09:52 AM   #5
Ain't no relax!

Yeah, the worst is when you get quickly prompted into accepting a mission and realize you forgot to go to your horse and equip your rifles. Now you're off driving a damn wagon to a big gunfight with nothing but your pistols...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 09:55 AM   #6
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah, the worst is when you get quickly prompted into accepting a mission and realize you forgot to go to your horse and equip your rifles. Now you're off driving a damn wagon to a big gunfight with nothing but your pistols...
If you have the Volcano's it's not horrible.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 10:24 AM   #7
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
If you have the Volcano's it's not horrible.
Compared to the Lancaster repeater with short scope? Yeah, it's horrible. I can murder fools at triple the rate with the rifle...
Old 12-01-2020, 02:48 PM   #8
Veteran

This game was a very slow burn for me at the beginning. I hated how long it took to do anything. I ended up putting it down for 6 months and then came back to it with some guides.

I got the arabian horse immediately, grinded out the legend of the East Satchel, did a few treasure hunts to get a couple thousand bucks, bought the best saddle and stirrups I could buy, grinded my dead eye bar to level 8, unlocked fast travel from the camp upgrades, and stocked up on thyme big game meat.

All that probably took 30-35 hours, but at least I can have fun playing the damn game now. Unlimited horse stamina and dead eye are a game changer.
Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-01-2020, 04:01 PM   #9
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
This game was a very slow burn for me at the beginning. I hated how long it took to do anything. I ended up putting it down for 6 months and then came back to it with some guides.

I got the arabian horse immediately, grinded out the legend of the East Satchel, did a few treasure hunts to get a couple thousand bucks, bought the best saddle and stirrups I could buy, grinded my dead eye bar to level 8, unlocked fast travel from the camp upgrades, and stocked up on thyme big game meat.

All that probably took 30-35 hours, but at least I can have fun playing the damn game now. Unlimited horse stamina and dead eye are a game changer.

I'm gonna go do this now. Where is that guide you used.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2020, 02:53 PM   #10
Your mom

Rockstar just ruined Red Dead Online. Took away the daily challenge steaks, reduced the amount of gold for daily challenges, made a new "prestigious" bounty hunter license that you have to pay 15 gold for, and a bunch of other bullshit. **** Rockstar.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-02-2020, 11:54 AM   #11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
Rockstar just ruined Red Dead Online. Took away the daily challenge steaks, reduced the amount of gold for daily challenges, made a new "prestigious" bounty hunter license that you have to pay 15 gold for, and a bunch of other bullshit. **** Rockstar.
I heard RD Online was pretty bad to begin with and now they've made it worse? Yikes.
Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-02-2020, 12:33 PM   #12
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
I heard RD Online was pretty bad to begin with and now they've made it worse? Yikes.
Yeah. They had players dressing up as clowns in protest because of how stagnant it got .
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2020, 07:34 PM   #13
MVP

I can't believe it's been two years since this game came out.

I remember the day it was announced and it felt like it would never come out.

Definitely one of if not the best game i've ever played.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-01-2020, 07:47 PM   #14
Shaken. Not stirred.

Where is that damn horse. I've walked all around that lake
Old 12-02-2020, 05:36 AM   #15
The man you could post like.

I always seemed to find in in the southern part of the circle.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.