Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2015, 12:29 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2018, 12:24 PM   #3601
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
in missouri they technically have to have every emission part that the vehicle came out with.
Explain that in St Louis it also has an electronic's test too.

The safety inspection will get an inspector in hot water over the cats but aren't the still allowerd3 misses on a vehicle before they can be introduced to the MO HIPO man?

or has that changed?
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-11-2018, 12:25 PM   #3602
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Explain that in St Louis it also has an electronic's test too.

The safety inspection will get an inspector in hot water over the cats but aren't the still allowerd3 misses on a vehicle before they can be introduced to the MO HIPO man?

or has that changed?
I dnt understand what you are saying here
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2018, 12:26 PM   #3603
Shit

I think you mean emission test in stl. Not sure though.

The rest? No idea what you meant
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2018, 12:47 PM   #3604
Supporter

Quote:
Technically
I picked up on that
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2018, 01:04 PM   #3605
MVP

For sale in Indy 7K

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-11-2018, 01:14 PM   #3606
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
My man, you need to call someone who makes cams and tell them exactly what you are doing and with what parts.

You can always guesstimate it, but on a cam, its easy to get it right when you have an experienced person/company who knows exactly how your combo will react to different cam profiles~

Everybody I know uses Brian Tooley, but there are plenty of reputable cam guys out there.
Tooley is an LSx guy.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-11-2018, 01:26 PM   #3607
Shit

Quote:
For sale in Indy 7K

ugly, too high.
Old 01-11-2018, 01:26 PM   #3608
Supporter

Quote:
actually the '18 5.3 is rated the exact same as the '15.

the '18 is a z71 and does ride better than my '15 and its MILES betetr than the '16 z71 that we had as a loaner once.

the '15 6 speed is a clunky mother****er and its always driven me batshit crazy. the 8 speed just feels much, much better. and the 80 HP and 90 ft lbs of torque difference is great.

it's not going back to them. we were only 2,000 apart and they called this morning and upped their offer on mine by 1750, they are going to throw in the black bowties and install a kicker subwoofer kit under thepassenger rear seat just like in my '15.

as long as the paperwork says what they are saying when he shows up with it tomorrow night it's a done deal.

i'm a little sad, i love the look of my old truck, but i think its time
My bad. I thought your old one was pre-14. Disregard the business about changes to the engine.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2018, 01:28 PM   #3609
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
My bad. I thought your old one was pre-14. Disregard the business about changes to the engine.

they are going with wholesale changes for 19 but it looks like a cross between a toyota and a ford.

i hate it
Old 01-11-2018, 01:36 PM   #3610
MVP

Quote:
ugly, too high.
bone stock other than wheels.

not mine don't care...
Old 01-11-2018, 01:42 PM   #3611
Shit

Quote:
bone stock other than wheels.

not mine don't care...
I hate the bed. Absolutely hate it
Old 01-11-2018, 02:22 PM   #3612
Supporter

Quote:

they are going with wholesale changes for 19 but it looks like a cross between a toyota and a ford.

i hate it
I haven’t seen them. But from the other design changes I’ve seen I believe you.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2018, 01:33 PM   #3613
Shit

And its gone. It always makes me a little sad to see one go. Its a good looking truck
Old 01-14-2018, 03:46 PM   #3614
The Constitutional Choo choo

Just bought a Chrome air cleaner and Chrome cap for the brake fluid reservoir. Should boost the hp of my 7.3idi
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2018, 04:52 PM   #3615
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Just bought a Chrome air cleaner and Chrome cap for the brake fluid reservoir. Should boost the hp of my 7.3idi