Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-22-2014, 02:04 PM   #2
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_b_284 View Post
I didn't say anything about the quality of work, just the quality of character. This still matters to some people. the prop. management company was a nightmare, not sure what construction company jason is referring to.
Why did you chose to take things said here (I presume) and go after his business in retaliation?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 02:06 PM   #3
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Why did you chose to take things said here (I presume) and go after his business in retaliation?
I don't even know this pussy from here, let alone somewhere else
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 02:04 PM   #4
Shit

Quote:
I didn't say anything about the quality of work, just the quality of character. This still matters to some people. the prop. management company was a nightmare, not sure what construction company jason is referring to.
quality of character from a ****ing message board?

wow, there are multiple people here who have had interactions outside of this place with me that would say my character is great, my customers would agree.

you, a guy who doesn't know shit from apple butter and is a ****ing pussy, isn't in a place to make character assessments about me OR my place of business.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 02:04 PM   #5
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
You don't understand how it was a douche move to negatively review a business that you've never stepped foot into because you didn't approve of how the owner posted on a sports message board?
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2014, 02:06 PM   #6
Shit

Quote:
the one who got the bad review. you know which one it was.