Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-21-2020, 11:54 PM   #9016
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaklandhater View Post
Holy shit me and Livesteam agree on something.
Wash your hands.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 11:57 PM   #9017
Sarcasm

Honestly when I realized the type of shit they have on their meat market out in China, I quickly thought about how nasty you'd have to be to eat a damn bat.

And then I watched a Youtube video on it. I watched an attractive Chinese woman eat a bat. And then I was a changed man.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-21-2020, 11:57 PM   #9018
future chiefs fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Wash your hands.
yeah I feel dirt
oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-21-2020, 11:57 PM   #9019
future chiefs fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Honestly when I realized the type of shit they have on their meat market out in China, I quickly thought about how nasty you'd have to be to eat a damn bat.
not just eating a ****ing bat.

Some experts think it started from eating a raw bat.
oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-22-2020, 12:01 AM   #9020
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
The Chinese probably stashed a lot of deaths under categories that weren't COVID
I would imagine that is very likely. The Chinese also took draconian measures that, just by reading this thread, it is clear the US could never tolerate. Or maybe only after the dead bodies start piling up and I'm not sure even then.

Some of the other Asian countries have been invasive in their contact tracing. For instance read stories a while back that if you test positive in South Korea they trace your contacts through your phone. You don't get any choice into it.

Evidently a number of marital infidelities have come to light because of this. Just can't see the over-my-dead-body posters on this site going for that.

So I don't think China or South Korea are very good models for how things will play out here.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-22-2020, 12:01 AM   #9021
Administrator

Quote:

Or possibly raw pangolin (an endangered species).
AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 12:02 AM   #9022
Sarcasm

Quote:

It probably had rabies then. Either way I eventually want to hear the facts on what precisely caused this thing. We're gonna need details dammit.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-22-2020, 12:04 AM   #9023
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
I would imagine that is very likely. The Chinese also took draconian measures that, just by reading this thread, it is clear the US could never tolerate. Or maybe only after the dead bodies start piling up and I'm not sure even then.

Some of the other Asian countries have been invasive in their contact tracing. For instance read stories a while back that if you test positive in South Korea they trace your contacts through your phone. You don't get any choice into it.

Evidently a number of marital infidelities have come to light because of this. Just can't see the over-my-dead-body posters on this site going for that.
They're better prepared for contagions for obvious reasons.

Also school is still in session in Singapore. Which blows my mind.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 12:04 AM   #9024
Banned

Quote:
yeah I feel dirt
That ain't dirt.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 12:05 AM   #9025
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinChief View Post
Or possibly raw pangolin (an endangered species).
I had no idea it was called this. Interesting creature.
Old 03-22-2020, 12:05 AM   #9026
The Constitutional Choo choo

America should have a China burning party when this shit is over. Anything made in China you want to burn. Burn it. Upload it.
Like the Larry Johnson burn party that went down at the Bash. Burn their cheap plastic junk.

You'll pay more without China.
So what.. Ill be alive.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 12:08 AM   #9027
The Constitutional Choo choo

Has Professor Ivy League and his Chinese students that were arrested for lying to the DOD been cleared of having anything to do with this?
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 12:09 AM   #9028
Sarcasm

[IMG]Image result for pangolin[/IMG]

Why the hell would you want to eat this thing anyways?
Old 03-22-2020, 12:11 AM   #9029
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
I had no idea it was called this. Interesting creature.
Pangolins are awesome!

AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.AustinChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 12:13 AM   #9030
Banned

Thanks for the life sized pic.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote