Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 11:49 AM   #2
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
It's one word. Crackhead.

They are all offended now, but won't say anything because then everyone will know they are crackheads and even crackheads know not to tell people personal shit on message boards
Ok fine.

Saul Good is a crackhead.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 11:55 AM   #3
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li'l Smokey View Post
Ok fine.

Saul Good is a crackhead.
Mods!

I PM'd this guy about my crack habit and expected it to be kept in confidence. I trust you'll do the right thing and ban him.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 11:56 AM   #4
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Mods!

I PM'd this guy about my crack habit and expected it to be kept in confidence. I trust you'll do the right thing and ban him.
Are you going to leave the forum for a year again because of being butthurt, again?
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 10-25-2015, 11:58 AM   #5
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
Are you going to leave the forum for a year again because of being butthurt, again?
I got banned. I sure as hell didn't make some "I'm leaving forever" attention whore thread about it.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 11:59 AM   #6
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
I got banned. I sure as hell didn't make some "I'm leaving forever" attention whore thread about it.
Attention whoring>Banishment.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Closed Thread