Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What is the biggest threat facing 'Plus-Sized Influencers' today?
Tyreek Hill 33 30.28%
Pit Bulls 4 3.67%
www.chiefsplanet.com 6 5.50%
The DC Forum 2 1.83%
Diabetes 37 33.94%
Heart Disease 9 8.26%
Sinkholes 5 4.59%
Drone Strikes 3 2.75%
Other 8 7.34%
Gaz 2 1.83%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-19-2024, 10:45 AM  
Life is changing..

What is the biggest threat facing 'Plus-Sized Influencers' today?

Slow news day - I'll make a poll.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2024, 09:26 AM   #91
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
Oh my….
I didn’t need to read that
sec
My bidet could powerwash through it.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2024, 09:29 AM   #92
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
There's absolutely no way that butthole gets wiped properly.
Probably not properly but.......

Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Tonka83 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-20-2024, 11:16 AM   #93
MER

I really miss playing spades.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 11:25 AM   #94
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
There's absolutely no way that butthole gets wiped properly.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-20-2024, 12:15 PM   #95
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Well, obviously has to be the rapid global decline/extinction of all-you-can-eat buffets.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2024, 12:38 PM   #96
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Well, obviously has to be the rapid global decline/extinction of all-you-can-eat buffets.
I was about to ask where the Golden Corral option was.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2024, 07:41 PM   #97
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Can you imagine a world without fat people? It would be like we're living in 1980 again.
Ran across this picture from the 70s, not a single fat person on this beach it appears.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	70sbeach.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	127306  
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 09:53 AM   #98
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Ran across this picture from the 70s, not a single fat person on this beach it appears.
I think I mentioned this in another thread a while back, but I looked at my high school yearbook a while back. There was a full-body profile photo of a guy who was one of the most overweight people in the school. Not the fattest, but he was easily in the top 5 percent.

Based on appearance, the guy would not even be considered overweight today.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2024, 09:59 AM   #99
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Hawk and ThaVirus
OK, wtf? I’m in here catching strays
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-27-2024, 09:05 PM   #100
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I think I mentioned this in another thread a while back, but I looked at my high school yearbook a while back. There was a full-body profile photo of a guy who was one of the most overweight people in the school. Not the fattest, but he was easily in the top 5 percent.

Based on appearance, the guy would not even be considered overweight today.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote