Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2019, 01:08 PM   #20851
I’m a Mahomo!

Record breaker

https://youtu.be/p6i2dqJdVdU
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2019, 01:09 PM   #20852
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
anagrams for patrickmahomes +u:

Airs Ketchup Ammo
Ketchup So Aim Arm
So I Arm Ma Ketchup
So I Am Ketchup Arm
Winner.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2019, 01:18 PM   #20853
I’m a Mahomo!

His 50th breakdown

https://youtu.be/82a0zQBBqNM
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2019, 01:24 PM   #20854
I’m a Mahomo!

Stronger

https://youtu.be/yIek0AEvQZc
Old 01-03-2019, 02:49 PM   #20855
I'll be back.

QBs who won the SB in their second season:

Warner
Brady
Roethlisberger
Wilson

QBs who won it in their first seasons as starters:

Brady
Warner

QBs who did it with offense

Warner

QBs who could do it with offense and are under the age of 24

Mahomes
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2019, 02:57 PM   #20856
It's just a ride.

I'm just happy I don't have to draft a QB anymore in Maddens Franchise mode.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 04:24 PM   #20857
offense > defense

Skip to 1:45 for the Mahomes part.

CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.CupidStunt is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-03-2019, 04:32 PM   #20858
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
I'm just happy I don't have to draft a QB anymore in Maddens Franchise mode.
No kidding.

Until you have to pay Mahomes that $200M+ contract, which I did at one point.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2019, 04:36 PM   #20859
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
No kidding.

Until you have to pay Mahomes that $200M+ contract, which I did at one point.
Will it still let you change his position to Kicker and nerf the cap?

Because Patrick Mahomes would make a shitty kicker, man. Bet his kicker rating wouldn't be more than 48 and you could get him cheeeaaaap.

Ah those were the days...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2019, 04:38 PM   #20860
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Because Patrick Mahomes would make a shitty kicker, man. Bet his kicker rating wouldn't be more than 48 and you could get him cheeeaaaap.

You can just straight up modify contracts now.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2019, 04:46 PM   #20861
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
You can just straight up modify contracts now.
Cheat mode is easier than ever on PC regardless.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2019, 05:09 PM   #20862
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

I’m sure you could do that, but I actually liked the challenge of trying to build a team when I already had Mahomes making $35M per year, Hill making $18M, and Jones making $16M.

Of course, Madden is so lazy about the cap work anyways that it hardly matters. None of their stuff is right, 5th year options aren’t a thing, restructures aren’t a thing, etc...

Basically, Madden kinda sucks but it’s all that there is so
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2019, 05:11 PM   #20863

Quote:
I’m sure you could do that, but I actually liked the challenge of trying to build a team when I already had Mahomes making $35M per year, Hill making $18M, and Jones making $16M.

Of course, Madden is so lazy about the cap work anyways that it hardly matters. None of their stuff is right, 5th year options aren’t a thing, restructures aren’t a thing, etc...

Basically, Madden kinda sucks but it’s all that there is so
Yep. I'll just go and add a year to the contracts of my 1st rounders. IDGAF
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2019, 05:15 PM   #20864
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Yep. I'll just go and add a year to the contracts of my 1st rounders. IDGAF
Do they even bump up the total cap every year like in real life? I’m not sure if there’s a way to tell but I don’t think they do.

It’s just really lazy work from EA every year. Still fun but there’s a major gap between Madden and most other sports games.
Old 01-03-2019, 05:16 PM   #20865

Quote:
Do they even bump up the total cap every year like in real life? I’m not sure if there’s a way to tell but I don’t think they do.

It’s just really lazy work from EA every year. Still fun but there’s a major gap between Madden and most other sports games.
They definitely do.