Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Do you have a larger penis than the average in this study?
Yes, I'm larger 105 77.21%
No, I'm below the curve line 7 5.15%
I'm the average in the poll 18 13.24%
GAZ has the biggest penis on earth 6 4.41%
Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-04-2015, 09:28 AM   #2
Fight, build, win!

I think 55 planeteers are using SI units.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:29 AM   #3
FINALLY! The wait is over.

these poll numbers. How insecure can you be to lie on a ****ing private poll?
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:38 AM   #4
SuperBowl or bust

There's no way that's the real average unless they did this study mostly in china.

I'm by no means a large man (at least I've never thought so) but I'm a good inch larger than the average of this study...not buying it.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:32 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
There's no way that's the real average unless they did this study mostly in china.

I'm by no means a large man (at least I've never thought so) but I'm a good inch larger than the average of this study...not buying it.
of course you are, BossGlazer
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:40 AM   #6
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
of course you are, BossGlazer
Remember when you called me a liar about how big my hands are? I posted the pic of my hand on a ruler and you moved on to complimenting me on how nice my hands are (it was extremely weird) ....I guess I could prove it if you want...but it would be even weirder than you complimenting my hands.

I don't lie. I'm not saying I'm Don Juan by any means...but I am a good inch over the average from this study of what I presume is mostly Asian guys.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:51 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Remember when you called me a liar about how big my hands are? I posted the pic of my hand on a ruler and you moved on to complimenting me on how nice my hands are (it was extremely weird) ....I guess I could prove it if you want...but it would be even weirder than you complimenting my hands.

I don't lie. I'm not saying I'm Don Juan by any means...but I am a good inch over the average from this study of what I presume is mostly Asian guys.
sure man

send me and clay a pic

we definitely want to see
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:56 AM   #8
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
sure man

send me and clay a pic

we definitely want to see
Together ???

NTTAWWT
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:00 AM   #9
In BB I trust

FWiW

Quote:
http://www.kinseyinstitute.org/resources/bib-penis.html

Q.What is the range of erect penis length for most men?
A. 5 - 6.5 inches

Q. And width?
A. Circumference of the average man's erect penis averaged 4 - 5 inches.

(Gebhard and Johnson, 1979, p. 120). Based on original Kinsey data, 1948.
BUT:

Quote:
ow did the Kinsey researchers measure penis size?
Men were asked: "How long is your penis, measuring on the top side from your belly out to the tip?" They were each given a pre-stamped card to take home, and instructed to mark the length on the card when flaccid and when erect. Approximately 2500 men participated.

Also, during interviews with over 4,000 men, the interviewer asked the subject to estimate his penis size. The interviewer would hold out a ruler (the numerals were not visible to the subject) and move his finger along it.

There was a slight underestimation of penis size, compared with actual measurements.
(Gebhard & Johnson 1979, p. 116.)

and

Quote:
Penis Size

According to Gebhard and Johnson (1979), the average erect penis of males in the US is 5-7 inches and the average circumference is 4-6 inches. See Penis FAQ & Bibliography for more information.
More recent data (not yet published) indicates an average erect penis length is between 5 to 6 inches, and average flaccid penis length ranges between 1 and 4 inches.
A study of 300 men (unpublished) conducted by Kinsey Institute researcher Dr. Erick Janssen from 1989-1993 returned a mean penis circumference of 122 mm (approximately 4.8 inches).
For a discussion of recent research, and facts and myths about penis size, see "Penis Myths Debunked" at www.livescience.org.
For a discussion of the facts and myths about penis enlargement, please visit the Male Sex Questions section of our Kinsey Confidential website.
http://www.kinseyinstitute.org/resources/FAQ.html#penis
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:03 AM   #10
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

We can all leave now. The smallest dick has arrived.
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:08 AM   #11
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav View Post
We can all leave now. The smallest dick has arrived.
Please no pics.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:09 AM   #12
MVP

4 inches... from the ground.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:34 AM   #13
Banned

I think it's hysterical there are people, on a 99% dude message board, ChiefsPlanet.com that are coming here and saying, "I'm by no means a large man, but women have turned me down for having too big of a penis before!"

It's a really good source of entertainment for me.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:40 AM   #14
pie is never free

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2015, 10:47 AM   #15
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

I'm highly skeptical. Did they do this study in China?
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.