Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-17-2018, 03:32 PM  
Veteran

Updated Aerial Pic of the New Rams Stadium

Took this yesterday of the Rams (and probably not the Chargers) stadium build progress. It's starting to look like something.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF5555.jpg
Views:	1208
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	117181  
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-11-2020, 10:38 AM   #31
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Goff takes a tour.

https://youtu.be/z1h7qAfjvZw
Learn to embed. And yes, you can do it from your phone.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-11-2020, 10:44 AM   #32
MVP

The stadium does look nice.

I hope the giant jumbo tron doesn't fall down during a game.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-11-2020, 11:11 AM   #33
error 404

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefsos View Post
Already too many seats for the Bolts.
But not for the hoards of Chiefs fans that would have made the Chargers home opener a total nightmare.
sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-11-2020, 11:26 AM   #34
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
He said 2028, jerk.
**** me. Meant to type 2028. ****ing 2020 is still on my mind I guess
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2020, 11:39 AM   #35
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
**** me. Meant to type 2028. ****ing 2020 is still on my mind I guess
Yeah, the 2028 Olympics will be held in Los Angeles and I am absolutely stoked about it. I've watched the Olympics every year since 1972, with the 1984 Olympics in Los Angeles being my all time favorite because the USA had SO MUCH boxing talent that led to nine gold medals for the USA.

Holyfield was so totally ripped off from a gold medal but he handled it with grace and poise. Many of the other guys went on to have illustrious careers, including Meldrick Taylor and Sweet Pea Whitaker. I don't know if we'll ever see that kind of dominance in an Olympic Sport ever again but hopefully, I'll be able to catch a few of the events live and in person.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2020, 11:40 AM   #36
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
After it’s finished let’s go catch a game together.
That would be awesome, Dude!
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.