Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-31-2021, 06:52 PM  
It was not a fair catch

*****All Things Weather 2021*****

Talk about, report, and complain about weather here. It does not matter where you live. Talk about what you got. Snow, wind, hail, storms, virga, meatballs. Give information about what city is close to you. Pics are great too.

This map can be used by anyone and moved to your area. It is customizable for you and gives a lot of information.

Live storm chasers videos https://www.severestudios.com/livechase/
Windy radar map https://www.windy.com/
Live lightning map https://map.blitzortung.org/#1/52/8

Last edited by displacedinMN; 06-11-2021 at 07:38 AM..
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 02:13 PM   #406
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
hear of any major damage anywhere?

I would say the KC area is on alert.
Haven't heard of anything. There's some leaves that have been blown off trees scattered around the parking lot. That's about it.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 02:52 PM   #407
It was not a fair catch

Flip the map to temps,

St Joe 91

Falls City NE 79
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 03:00 PM   #408
sorta mod-ish

My building just got shook pretty good for about 15 minutes straight. Looks like the heavy stuff has moved past my location.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 03:11 PM   #409
Cheat Death

Seeing power outage posts from beer related businesses I follow in KC. Midtown-ish area
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 03:32 PM   #410
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Yeah, you are right on that. I went to high school & college in Iowa and they were pretty brutal. I still remember the summers kind of sucking but that is probably because I played golf alot right in the middle of the day at it's hottest and detassled a couple of summers.
Detassling is shit work for sure.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 03:33 PM   #411
The man you could post like.

Nailed us pretty good in Excelsior.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 06:52 PM   #412
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Detassling is shit work for sure.
I'm sure inhaling toxic roundup fumes for weeks on end was very helpful for my long term health.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 06:55 PM   #413
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I'm sure inhaling toxic roundup fumes for weeks on end was very helpful for my long term health.
We'll all have non-Hodgkins lymphoma eventually. Years of contact with that shit.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2021, 07:14 AM   #414
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
We'll all have non-Hodgkins lymphoma eventually. Years of contact with that shit.
I am trying to decide if I should talk to them about mom. She had it.

we used it. Dad also cleaned the sprayer within the area of the well. Ugh
Old 06-12-2021, 07:20 AM   #415
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
hear of any major damage anywhere?

I would say the KC area is on alert.
I picked up some sticks and minor branches around my house, took about 40 minutes there were quite a few actually. From surveying the area no major damage I could tell from it where I live.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 07:02 PM   #416
It was not a fair catch

Old 06-17-2021, 07:03 PM   #417
It was not a fair catch

Wednesday night

Old 06-17-2021, 08:19 PM   #418
It was not a fair catch

Old 06-17-2021, 08:21 PM   #419
It was not a fair catch

that can block things up to the west making more drought conditions
Old 06-17-2021, 08:46 PM   #420
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Summer in Kansas is like Super Mario 3 when the sun tries to kill you

Super Mario Bros. 3 SNES: World 2-Angry Sun/Quicksand on Make a GIF
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.