Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-31-2021, 06:52 PM  
It was not a fair catch

*****All Things Weather 2021*****

Talk about, report, and complain about weather here. It does not matter where you live. Talk about what you got. Snow, wind, hail, storms, virga, meatballs. Give information about what city is close to you. Pics are great too.

This map can be used by anyone and moved to your area. It is customizable for you and gives a lot of information.

Live storm chasers videos https://www.severestudios.com/livechase/
Windy radar map https://www.windy.com/
Live lightning map https://map.blitzortung.org/#1/52/8

Last edited by displacedinMN; 06-11-2021 at 07:38 AM..
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2021, 05:08 PM   #391
It was not a fair catch

My grill in the sun. And it is not on.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2021, 10:39 PM   #392
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
110 in Phoenix >>> 90 in the midwest

115+ is a bit oppressive though.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 06:38 AM   #393
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Iowa winters are different, man. The difference between here and emporia where I went to college is substantial. I went to Iowa once during the winter. And it was fairly temperate according to the locals, but it’s a different kind of cold and the sun never shines. I was there for a week. Dad wanted to fly but there was literally 0 seconds the whole week he could have done a VFR landing.

Dad went a couple other times for gold key tours at Deere and he said it was the same except much colder. One time he said it wasn’t above 0 the whole trip.

**** Iowa.
Buehler is right, they aren't the same.

Cool in the OP with the lightning strikes.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 07:08 AM   #394
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Outside of a below 10 degrees period polar blast, give me winter instead of Jul-August any day. I know I'm one of the only ones.

Winter is fantastic. No yard work. Cheaper energy bills. No sweating. Sleep like a baby in the cold.
100%
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 07:20 AM   #395
Supporter

I can play outside with my kids when it’s 95-100. I can sit down and knock down beers in 95-100. My hands function while working in 95-100 temps.

Winter can get ****ed.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 07:37 AM   #396
It was not a fair catch

We have been lucky, I would say dry heat.

If I am not complaining, or insta-sweating, it is not bad.

Rain moving in.
Old 06-11-2021, 07:50 AM   #397
It was not a fair catch

anyone in SE Nebraska getting anything bad?
Old 06-11-2021, 08:04 AM   #398
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Iowa winters are different, man. The difference between here and emporia where I went to college is substantial. I went to Iowa once during the winter. And it was fairly temperate according to the locals, but it’s a different kind of cold and the sun never shines. I was there for a week. Dad wanted to fly but there was literally 0 seconds the whole week he could have done a VFR landing.

Dad went a couple other times for gold key tours at Deere and he said it was the same except much colder. One time he said it wasn’t above 0 the whole trip.

**** Iowa.
Yep.

For me, it's not a matter of physical comfort. Extreme cold and extreme heat are BOTH super uncomfortable.

However, for me, living in Iowa, a hot summer is annoying. A cold, dark winter is DEPRESSING.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 12:13 PM   #399
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:

**** Iowa.
Yeah, you are right on that. I went to high school & college in Iowa and they were pretty brutal. I still remember the summers kind of sucking but that is probably because I played golf alot right in the middle of the day at it's hottest and detassled a couple of summers.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 01:02 PM   #400
Supporter

25 degrees in Denver: T-Shirt Weather

25 degrees in a humid area like KC through Iowa: **** You it’s cold

The moisture in the air transfers the cold directly to my bones. It’s similar to wind chill, only sneakier.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 01:35 PM   #401
Life is changing..

Got a nice blow job here in NW Missouri. Said up to 70mph winds but we didn't get anything quite that strong. Maybe 40-50 mph gust where I'm at.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 01:40 PM   #402
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post

The moisture in the air transfers the cold directly to my bones. It’s similar to wind chill, only sneakier.
And blows through your clothes.

I wasn't sure if it transfers cold into your bones, or just transfers pain.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 01:42 PM   #403
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post

Yeah, no kidding. I remember walking around in Virginia a few years ago. It was 25 degrees and I didn't think I was going to survive.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2021, 01:51 PM   #404
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
And I bet it still feels more comfy in Phoenix than it does up here due to the humidity....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I read this in Hudson's voice

Last edited by Bowser; 06-11-2021 at 01:59 PM..
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2021, 01:56 PM   #405
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Got a nice blow job here in NW Missouri. Said up to 70mph winds but we didn't get anything quite that strong. Maybe 40-50 mph gust where I'm at.
hear of any major damage anywhere?

I would say the KC area is on alert.