Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2024, 08:36 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Hollywood Brown to the Chiefs

Last edited by RunKC; 03-14-2024 at 08:42 PM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:35 PM   #271
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
He's my rookie keeper in fantasy

I always have Chase and AJ Brown
I've got Mahomes, Achane and Rice as my keepers.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 10:36 PM   #272
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I've got Mahomes, Achane and Rice as my keepers.
That's fap worthy.

I also have James Cook, who I think could be an RB1 next year.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:39 PM   #273
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Nobody is going to have the balls to say it?

I will.

Xavier Legette would compliment this WR room perfectly.
He may have a higher upside than McConkey, but really struggles against press man and is far from a good route runner at this point. Not saying he couldn't get better, but he wouldn't be ready in Reid's offense year 1. We get mad at guys running the wrong route and not being where they are supposed to be and we would need to be patient. Again, he may have a better long term upside, but it would be great to get someone who can contribute right away with a much higher floor. McConkey is the most plug and play guy in our draft slot. I would be fine with Legette, but his higher upside would take some time to get there and it would most likely not be in 2024.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:40 PM   #274
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
you can't find too many WR's in the NFL that put up over 900 yards in their rookie season and then drop off. They usually become great to hall of fame players.
900 yards in essentially 10 games since Reid barely played rice the first 8 weeks
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:42 PM   #275
Veteran

Hold on so we get MVSs replacement for less than MVS? Lol
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-14-2024, 10:42 PM   #276
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Just searched your post for the past week and can't find where you STATED who you would take, so just say it, so it's here, on the record. Is it Legette?

I said Sky Moore would be in camp because he's cheap. Best case scenario for him is that he's a WR 5-6, if he's not cut.
Legette & Franklin. I don't buy the Georgia like to spread the yards excuse either. Teams in the NFL with a legit top 10 WR don't do that, and by being drafted in the 1st we're saying McConkey is a legit top college WR. Don't buy it.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:42 PM   #277
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
He may have a higher upside than McConkey, but really struggles against press man and is far from a good route runner at this point. Not saying he couldn't get better, but he wouldn't be ready in Reid's offense year 1. We get mad at guys running the wrong route and not being where they are supposed to be and we would need to be patient. Again, he may have a better long term upside, but it would be great to get someone who can contribute right away with a much higher floor. McConkey is the most plug and play guy in our draft slot. I would be fine with Legette, but his higher upside would take some time to get there and it would most likely not be in 2024.
I'm not advocating for taking him at 32. He's probably gone before 64. Just making an observation.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:47 PM   #278
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
I'm not advocating for taking him at 32. He's probably gone before 64. Just making an observation.
I think he'll be in striking distance of 64 though at least. So if the Chiefs really want him...
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:49 PM   #279
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
I think he'll be in striking distance of 64 though at least. So if the Chiefs really want him...
Possibly.

This WR class is deep into early round 3. I wouldn't be shocked.

That's the beauty of adding Hollywood. No pressure to do it in round 1. Just identify your guy like they did with Rice and get him.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:49 PM   #280
Needs more middle fingers

My hope is Worthy gets over drafted and Thomas falls to striking distance for us and the Chiefs make that move.

Worthy would be a fantastic addition for all the reasons discussed, but Thomas is a more complete receiver.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:52 PM   #281
TACO SALAD

Well, that's cheap and not much risked. Not super excited about the signing but the cost is really reasonable
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:52 PM   #282
Veteran

Lmao what a W by Bart Fleece once again.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:53 PM   #284
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danguardace View Post
Hold on so we get MVSs replacement for less than MVS? Lol
A faster, cheaper and better MVS.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-14-2024, 10:59 PM   #285
In Search of a Life

Bills fan fiction:

Quote:
Veteran
78thealltimegreat
Posted 1 hour ago
I think the Chiefs wanted Samuel and pivoted to Brown when Curtis signed. Curtis is a more complete receiver and Hollywood is more a vertical threat.

Both signed for about the same amount of money difference was probably Curtis got 3 years when the Chiefs probably wanted less.

I’ll take it Curtis is a better receiver and Hollywood does what the Chiefs were looking for.