Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-06-2022, 04:51 PM  
Veteran

Severance

Anybody else watching this on Apple TV+? 4 episodes released so far and I’m enjoying it.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-07-2022, 08:13 PM   #2
Veteran

Guess it’s just me!
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-07-2022, 08:53 PM   #3
Supporter

Ive been watching, but I don't have anything to say about it.

I'm 50/50, it presents intriguing possibility, but it hasn't actually paid any of it off yet.

Could pay off handsomely, could sputter out like LOST.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-07-2022, 09:17 PM   #4
MVP

I like Adam Scott so I might check it out some time in the future.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-07-2022, 10:14 PM   #5
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Ive been watching, but I don't have anything to say about it.

I'm 50/50, it presents intriguing possibility, but it hasn't actually paid any of it off yet.

Could pay off handsomely, could sputter out like LOST.
We got 3 pretty good years out of Lost though and this one’s only 4 episodes in. It could do a lot worse.

Spoiler!
Old 03-08-2022, 12:58 AM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
We got 3 pretty good years out of Lost though and this one’s only 4 episodes in. It could do a lot worse.

Spoiler!
I referenced LOST so people would know the dynamic I'm referring to.

I'm not talking about 10 years of prime-time programming, here. I'm talking about a show that has introduced a lot of intrigue and mystery, but the verdict is still out on resolution and payoff.

I anticipate we'll have a clearer picture sooner than later.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2022, 11:19 AM   #7
Champions

I think it looks really interesting. Plan on checking it out soon. But with so many options right now, I'm not starting a series until all episodes are out. My wife and I sometimes get to binging, and I'd rather finish something up before moving to a new show.

I like that Netflix doesn't drag you along. When a series is out, it's out. The rest of the streaming services seem to think they need to release an episode per week to keep their subscribers paying.
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.
Old 03-08-2022, 11:44 AM   #8
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
I think it looks really interesting. Plan on checking it out soon. But with so many options right now, I'm not starting a series until all episodes are out. My wife and I sometimes get to binging, and I'd rather finish something up before moving to a new show.

I like that Netflix doesn't drag you along. When a series is out, it's out. The rest of the streaming services seem to think they need to release an episode per week to keep their subscribers paying.
It depends on the show, but I generally prefer the week to week model. When I binge a show, I generally don’t retain as much from it and it’s less impactful. I rather enjoy the theorizing and anticipation that come from having to wait a week for the next episode.
Old 03-25-2022, 02:45 PM   #9
Supporter

Things heated up a shit ton this week, and I gotta say . . . It's not everyday that a long-established and well-known music standard is completely recontextualized by how perfectly it's used in a new piece of creativity. But they pulled that off splendidly as well this episode, not to spoil with specifics . . . [actually, to a minor extent, TWO well-known standards, though the second was more just a great use, than a re-contextualization].

And holy shit the closing moment!!
Old 03-25-2022, 03:09 PM   #10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Things heated up a shit ton this week, and I gotta say . . . It's not everyday that a long-established and well-known music standard is completely recontextualized by how perfectly it's used in a new piece of creativity. But they pulled that off splendidly as well this episode, not to spoil with specifics . . . [actually, to a minor extent, TWO well-known standards, though the second was more just a great use, than a re-contextualization].

And holy shit the closing moment!!
Oh man, my interest is piqued. I can’t flip it on until about 10 tonight (not really a show for the kiddos), but your post has me looking forward to it.
Old 03-26-2022, 11:58 AM   #11
Mammoth penis

Adam Scott has the most punchable face in Hollywood
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2022, 12:02 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
What did Tig Notaro ever do to you?
Old 03-26-2022, 12:29 PM   #13
Just a li'l Evel

Love this show. Was really surprised to see that Ben Stiller directed the first three episodes. Definitely some Kubric Vibes. Watched the first seven shows so far. Little bits of Lost and Westworld and Black Mirror.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2022, 05:35 PM   #14
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Severance

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
Love this show. Was really surprised to see that Ben Stiller directed the first three episodes. Definitely some Kubric Vibes. Watched the first seven shows so far. Little bits of Lost and Westworld and Black Mirror.

Ben did the most recent one too. Absolutely fantastic episode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-26-2022, 06:28 PM   #15
It's just a ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Really sucks they casted him as the main guy. It's so hard looking at his stupid face sometimes. But... the writing and acting were strong enough to overcome that obstacle.

Worth a watch IMO.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.