Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-29-2020, 07:11 PM  
Champs!

****The Official NFL Sunday Night Game Thread****

Da Bears vs. Pack.

The return of Mitch Trublowski.

I think GB is gonna destroy the Bears.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:34 PM   #76
Feeling Victorian

I don't understand that commercial with the 2 refs going down into the basement. What's that all about?
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:34 PM   #77
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
You mean Andy has a protege that's a failure? Could also throw Pederson in there as well as successful as he's been lately. Despite winning a SB.
The NFL is a QB-driven league. Pederson looked like a genius when Wentz was lighting it up and Foles had a magical playoff run.

Wentz gets hurt and his game goes to shit, now Pederson looks like a terrible coach.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:35 PM   #78
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

It's moments like these when I enjoy sending my Bears fan friends texts reminding them that they could have had Mahomes.

So far the replies have been "**** you," "I hate you," and "die."

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:36 PM   #79
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
I don't understand that commercial with the 2 refs going down into the basement. What's that all about?
If you don't understand it, just be glad you don't
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:37 PM   #80
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Mahomes effect.

We could be playing Rockhurst High School and NBC wouldn’t flex Mahomes out of SNF.
Not sure I agree on that point. I think they want good matchups. Guessing they will go with Browns/Titans. Both teams with solid winning records.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:38 PM   #81
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Not sure I agree on that point. I think they want good matchups. Guessing they will go with Browns/Titans. Both teams with solid winning records.
Pretty sure it’s already too late to flex.

Tirico also referenced SNF being in KC next week earlier in the broadcast.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:39 PM   #82
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Also both teams with playoff aspirations that are still on the fence. Chiefs are in at this point, and the Broncos are out, so kind of a preseason type of game.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 08:39 PM   #83
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Holy crap, Tru-biscuit is just awful.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:39 PM   #84
Baby Cry Cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
I think it's gonna be a Chiefs Packers SB
at this point i like the saints or seahawks over the packers. packers are too prone to shit the bed games to get the super bowl imo. but the nfc is weird and relatively unimpressive so it's wide open really.
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:40 PM   #85
MVP

I'll repeat what was said earlier. Tony Dungy is bad as an analyst. Just god awful.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:40 PM   #86
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
That's what I'm saying. Games that have playoff implications. Chiefs Donx is, by NFL TV viewing standards, a shit show.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:41 PM   #87
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
I'll repeat what was said earlier. Tony Dungy is bad as an analyst. Just god awful.
Yep.

It's not just the analysis or lack thereof.

His deliver is so flat. He's boring.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:42 PM   #88
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Pretty sure it’s already too late to flex.

Tirico also referenced SNF being in KC next week earlier in the broadcast.
I thought they had till like Wednesday to flex out if it. I could be wrong. BUT...if you have tix to that game, plan on going earlier. Just makes sense to me.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:43 PM   #89
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Why is Chicago on SNF? Who made this awful decision
Packers are a top 3 national fanbase vs 3rd largest tv market = ratings for shit football
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:43 PM   #90
Diablo Negro

Lets not get it twisted folks. Matt Nagy sucks ass as a head coach. The offense is hot garbage and its not totally devoid of talent.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.