Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 11-29-2020, 06:32 PM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Rainman 86 post Rasputin 92 post Game Day Thread

I beat Rainman in most post game day thread
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:55 PM   #31

Celebration_

Victory vs Rain Man

victory_vs_rain_man_
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:57 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Just go there and post a few more times and I'll lock the thread once you take lead.

I got your back.

Youy can block it all you want but victory is mine durin game day thread game over
Old 11-29-2020, 07:57 PM   #33
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Thanks! Do you have Dr. Pepper?
Two liters, cans, and half liter bottles.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 08:00 PM   #34
legend

Do I forsee a post-off in the making? I will of course, moderate, if asked.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 08:31 PM   #35
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Youy can block it all you want but victory is mine durin game day thread game over
The game thread isn't over until the dartgod sings.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:32 PM   #36
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Two liters, cans, and half liter bottles.
Man, you really know your Dr. Pepper. I like that in a host.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:33 PM   #37
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

I know how to make flaming Dr peppers, does that help?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:33 PM   #38
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
Do I forsee a post-off in the making? I will of course, moderate, if asked.
Oh no, not again.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 08:37 PM   #39
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
I don't go for those effeminate drinks.

I have found, though, that eating half a grapefruit alongside a Dr. Pepper makes for a great experience. Grapefruit Dr. Pepper would be a smash hit.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:45 PM   #40

Quote:
The game thread isn't over until the dartgod sings.
Well in that case htismaqe has moore post than both of us but game day thread at end of game I beat you I beat you i had more post than you even if you are more clever I had more post count and I beat you at end of game does it matter it's my Super Bowl vs Rain Man and you didn't see it coming Alex Trebek is dead now I rule Im' n not better than you Rain Man but I beat your post count in Game Day Thread so that makes me better today even if you have a clever come back I beat you today today today today
Old 11-29-2020, 08:47 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post

But do you know how to make cement mixers?

yuck y
Old 11-29-2020, 08:58 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
But do you know how to make cement mixers?

yuck y
That too.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:01 PM   #43

Quote:
I don't go for those effeminate drinks.

I have found, though, that eating half a grapefruit alongside a Dr. Pepper makes for a great experience. Grapefruit Dr. Pepper would be a smash hit.
Effeminate? You should try one. But the other does sound effeminate.
Old 11-29-2020, 10:19 PM   #44
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Oh no, not again.
If the planet breaks again, so be it.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.