Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-29-2020, 11:16 AM  
Supporter

KC BBQ Store - Cyber Monday 20% off

Last year we had a great thread about BBQ sauce around this time. The KC BBQ Store was offering free shipping. This year they have 20% on Monday. I haven't calculated it out, but I'd imagine it would be a similar discount.

https://www.thekansascitybbqstore.com

For reference, here is last year's thread: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=327072

Once again I'm hoping people will throw out suggestions, maybe something new you've tried. Based on some excellent suggestions last time, I'm already planning on getting some Blue's Hog Original and Firebug Hot & Regular.

I am curious about some other sauces as well, so help me out if you have any knowledge. I saw there is a Blue's Hog Smokey Mountain. How does it compare to the Original? I was also curious about the following sauces: EAT Barbecue The Next Big Thing, Joe's Kansas City, and Squeal Like a Pig.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-29-2020, 11:22 AM   #2
Cheat Death

Gat bless you
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 11:28 AM   #3
Cheat Death

My staples:

Plowboys BBQ Bovine Bold rub
Firebug Original & Hot
Cowtown Night of the Living
Cowtown Squeal Hog Rub

May add some based on recs from others here
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 12:50 PM   #4
Has a particular set of skills

Cyber Monday sale but 20% off in store only?

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 01:00 PM   #5
Supporter

No, that's the Black Friday sale they had. BF appears to be in store only and CM is online. Hence the BLACK FRIDAY SUPER SALE in your picture.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 01:53 PM   #6
Mammoth penis

Where are you seeing they're doing this again for Cyber Monday? Is there a promo code or is it site wide? I already have $50 worth of stuff in my cart, still shopping.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 01:56 PM   #7
Mammoth penis

Can anyone recommend a good vinegar-base sauce? I normally eat my ribs dry or with a spicy sauce but every once in a while I crave vinegar.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 01:58 PM   #8
Cheat Death

Sale starts Monday, like on Cyber Monday, which is the Monday after Black Friday
Old 11-29-2020, 02:00 PM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Where are you seeing they're doing this again for Cyber Monday? Is there a promo code or is it site wide? I already have $50 worth of stuff in my cart, still shopping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Sale starts Monday, like on Cyber Monday, which is the Monday after Black Friday
Check out the image in my OP. It has the details there.
Old 11-29-2020, 02:18 PM   #10
Ultrabanned

Quote:
My staples:

Plowboys BBQ Bovine Bold rub
Firebug Original & Hot
Cowtown Night of the Living
Cowtown Squeal Hog Rub

May add some based on recs from others here
I really like Meat Church rubs, Holy Gospel in particular is my go-to lately as an AP. I've used it on chicken, ribs, pork butt and a turkey and it worked fantastically. It's a sweeter rub but really hits all the notes I want.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 02:28 PM   #11
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I really like Meat Church rubs, Holy Gospel in particular is my go-to lately as an AP. I've used it on chicken, ribs, pork butt and a turkey and it worked fantastically. It's a sweeter rub but really hits all the notes I want.
Sold. I’ve just recently started watching Meat Church YouTube vids. They churn out some legit looking food.
Old 11-29-2020, 02:32 PM   #12
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Sold. I’ve just recently started watching Meat Church YouTube vids. They churn out some legit looking food.
Didn't know they had those but I'll check those out as well.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 02:35 PM   #13
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
Check out the image in my OP. It has the details there.
Yeah I'm an idiot...
Old 11-29-2020, 02:36 PM   #14
Cheat Death

Quote:
I’m assuming they’re the same. I did a smoked queso recently that I got from a Meat Church vid that turned out great.
Old 11-29-2020, 02:38 PM   #15
Supporter

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, their channel is good. Dude isn't a particularly smooth talker but the food stuff is good. His video on trimming a brisket is probably the best I've seen. Like the rest, they're trying to peddle product, but there is some good stuff in there.

Good to know their rubs are good. Only stuff I've bought from a YouTube Channel was some rubs from Malcom Reed/How to BBQ Right. I showed my wife a Jumbalaya Pasta recipe, and she said, "buy it. He's a fat guy. He has to know what he's talking about"

That's another good channel I'd recommend.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.