Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 11-28-2020, 06:13 PM  
Starter

Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones jr

Anybody watching this fight tonight? Or the undercards?
Hoping Logan Paul gets his a$$ kicked. Would be cool to see Tyson get a knockout!
RocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-28-2020, 11:36 PM   #136
Starter

You know, that was good for 2020. If it was any other year, that probably would've sucked lol.

Had a few now, woo baby!
RocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-28-2020, 11:37 PM   #137
Banned

The fight was for charity. A fight with standard competitive rules and smaller gloves. Mike knocks him out
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-28-2020, 11:39 PM   #138
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
The fight was for charity. A fight with standard competitive rules and smaller gloves. Mike knocks him out
Just having 3-minute rounds would have ended it for Jones. He looked gassed.
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2020, 11:40 PM   #139
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjayb View Post
I've got a big old smile on my face. It's been a long time since I've been excited about a Mike Tyson fight. Made me feel like a teenager again.
Same. Tyson looked like the real Iron Mike right at the first bell. He slowed down a little after a couple rounds, but he looked pretty damn good all the way to the end.

And Roy Jones showed me something tonight. He got gassed early, but showed not only a ton of heart, but a lot of savvy veteran ring smarts staying alive through those middle rounds until he got a little wind back and could start throwing some combinations back at Mike. I thought he was dead meat starting the third, but he didn't just survive the last couple rounds, he fought a pretty good fight to end it.

Man, I wish these guys were back in their primes. They'd be killers today.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2020, 11:41 PM   #140
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
I hate this grabbing stuff. Five seconds left in what's probably your last match ever, and you're wrapping up. C'mon, man.
I mean he kind of had to keep grabbing or Tyson would have seriously hurt him.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 11:44 PM   #141
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I mean he kind of had to keep grabbing or Tyson would have seriously hurt him.
This. For sure
Old 11-28-2020, 11:45 PM   #142
Fight, build, win!

I was surprised they went 8 Iron Mike got in good shape. Roy Jones Jr took a beating on those ribs. Roy had to lock up and hold to survive he was poorly out of shape. That ref let him hold for too long. I think he was scared of the way he was breathing that he might have a heart bomb. Neither face was marked up badly so any blows to that head must have been glancing. That was no draw but exhibition and charity so I'm good with it.

Like others said Snoop was funny but he walked over the other guys. His line was like his uncle's fighting at a bbq was pretty good. It was fun I enjoyed it except for the mess before it all.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2020, 11:47 PM   #143
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Just having 3-minute rounds would have ended it for Jones. He looked gassed.
It was impressive tho. What impressed me the most that I do think Roy was a little scared of mike and those blows really hurt him and he’s gonna feel that the next week but he battled.
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 11:54 PM   #144
The pizza king of kansas

Draw bullshit.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 12:08 AM   #145
Fight, build, win!

Wouldn't surprise to hear Roy got some cracked or severely bruised ribs. He was really struggling to catch wind through the interview.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 12:31 AM   #146
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
Draw bullshit.
They're just trying to keep with tradition. It wouldn't be a boxing match without a bullshit decision.
jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-29-2020, 01:00 AM   #147
Inmem 2.0

Triller did a fantastic job with the entertainment side of this card and they've done so with previous fights. Boxing has slowly been making a comeback, both boxing and MMA need to try and emulate this formula ratings will go up especially during these times.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:37 AM   #148
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Triller did a fantastic job with the entertainment side of this card and they've done so with previous fights. Boxing has slowly been making a comeback, both boxing and MMA need to try and emulate this formula ratings will go up especially during these times.
I think Tyson Fury brings some people to boxing now. Not as much as old school Iron Mike. But he’s a polarizing figure. I watch when he’s fighting.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 10:39 AM   #149
Supporter

What boxing needs is a new Pazienza-Gatti.....

I used to love watching those guys get after it.

I’m not saying those two.....I’m saying new blood that fights like they did.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 11:30 AM   #150
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
What boxing needs is a new Pazienza-Gatti.....

I used to love watching those guys get after it.

I’m not saying those two.....I’m saying new blood that fights like they did.
You mean Ward-Gatti? Amazing fights. Pure slug fests.

jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.