Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-28-2020, 05:10 PM  
Veteran

Broncos have no QB vs Saints

KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:43 AM   #256
www.nfl-forecast.com

Fangio also chewed out the QB group for violating COVID protocols. I’m pissed the NFL scheduled us opposite of this game so I couldn’t watch.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:45 AM   #257
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Fangio also chewed out the QB group for violating COVID protocols. I’m pissed the NFL scheduled us opposite of this game so I couldn’t watch.
Yeah, I really wanted to see it. Too bad it wasn't the Sunday Night game.

Hey, I wonder if it'll be replayed on NFL Network this week.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 12:45 AM   #258

Saw on Twitter some people giving Hinton some love. I mean, looking at the stats, I think it would be hard to be worse. He completed one pass all day. And ran for almost nothing. I don't blame him at all, but not seeing how it was some heroic effort. I think I could probably call up a few of my buddies who could do better. Good to see that he was at least on the same level as Elway, though.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 01:43 AM   #259
Suupraa Geniuuusss

It's funny to look at those stats, especially since it happened to DEN.

But I feel for Hinton. That's just about the worst spot the guy could be put in. He wasn't even with the team a month ago or whatever. He wasn't even playing football. And hadn't taken a snap at QB in years. Then Fangio brings him in and tells him hours before the game that he's going to be the QB in a game against the Saints? One of the best pass-rushing teams in the league?

Quote:
"Hey kid, try to learn a dozen or two plays before tomorrow, okay? Oh, and try not to get killed by Cameron Jordan (10-year pro, selected to NFL's HOF All-2010s Team, 92 sacks, 5-time Pro-Bowler, etc., ad nauseum), D. Onyemata, Malcolm Brown, Trey Hendrickson, D. Davis, etc. You say you're a WR? haven't played QB in years? No worries. Just don't throw the ball to the guys in the black unis, okay? And try to remember what all the plays are called, how the OL needs to adjust for the rush, where all your receivers are supposed to be, Who your hot routes are, which side you're supposed to hand-off on for each running play . . . you know, the basics. Shouldn't take you more than, say 3 years? But we need you to get all of that down in about 8 hours. And don't worry about embarrassing yourself and your family on TV, or maybe getting seriously injured doing shit you haven't done in ages. Good luck with that."
Doubt there's 10 WRs in the league that would be game for that nonsense. And this kid was selling insurance or whatever a few weeks ago?

Guessing close to 100% of PS WRs would tell Vickie to go eff himself. But Hinton must have a big set of balls on him.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 02:08 AM   #260
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I still can't figure out why they picked that guy. I'd be surprised if no one on their active roster can throw a football, and those guys would at least know the plays. In the past when teams could only have two active quarterbacks (and maybe that's also the present), teams always had an emergency guy like their punter who could fill in if there were two injuries. The broncos didn't have that?

I look at our roster, and I could see the Chiefs lining up Kelce or Townsend or even Tyreek Hill. All of those guys can throw, and they know the plays.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 02:20 AM   #261
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
91 total gross passing yards for both teams combined. That's awesome.
I didn't watch any of it but that must have been a fast moving clock. Correction game time was 2:40. Pretty fast game.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 02:22 AM   #262
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Yea. He had one day to prepare and hadn’t played QB since his junior year of college.

I guess the Broncos asked the NFL if they could put one of their young coaches at QB who knew the offense, but it got denied.
I think that would have been worse.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 02:26 AM   #263
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Bwahahaha! The 1998 game was the epic Chiefs beatdown of Ryan Leaf!

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...9809200kan.htm
Just like the Chiefs. They gave up a 72 yrd TD run to Natrone Means.
Old 11-30-2020, 05:09 AM   #264
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
It's funny to look at those stats, especially since it happened to DEN.

But I feel for Hinton. That's just about the worst spot the guy could be put in. He wasn't even with the team a month ago or whatever. He wasn't even playing football. And hadn't taken a snap at QB in years. Then Fangio brings him in and tells him hours before the game that he's going to be the QB in a game against the Saints? One of the best pass-rushing teams in the league?

Doubt there's 10 WRs in the league that would be game for that nonsense. And this kid was selling insurance or whatever a few weeks ago?

Guessing close to 100% of PS WRs would tell Vickie to go eff himself. But Hinton must have a big set of balls on him.
Oh cmon. He did absolutely NOTHING
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 07:43 AM   #265
In Search of a Life

https://www.bleachernation.com/bears...t-quarterback/

Rob Calabrese hasn't played competitive football since his final season with the Central Florida Knights in 2012.

The Denver Broncos still hoped he could fill their void at quarterback on Sunday.

According to ESPN, Denver requested that Calabrese — in his second season as an offensive quality control coach on Vic Fangio's staff — be eligible to start behind center against the New Orleans Saints after every other quarterback on the roster was ruled out due to COVID-19 protocols.

The team felt Calabrese could command the offense better than any other player, but the league and commissioner denied the team's petition, per ESPN. Wide receiver Kendall Hinton, a former quarterback at Wake Forest, will give it his best shot instead.

The report said "the NFL doesn't want coaching staffs being storage areas for potential players" as the league navigates coronavirus infection surges across the league.

Broncos backup Jeff Driskel tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday. Starter Drew Lock, along with reserves Brett Rypien and Blake Bortles, were deemed high-risk contacts and thus ineligible for Sunday. The Broncos also requested that the game be pushed to Tuesday in an effort for one of the quarterbacks to be available.

Signing a free agent quarterback to play Sunday would not be an option, as any player who joins the team would not clear the league's COVID-19 testing protocols in time to participate in the game.

Calabrese arrived at UCF in 2008 and started as a true freshmen before assuming a backup role for the next two seasons. An injury cost him the 2011 campaign and he returned in 2012 as a hybrid quarterback-receiver.

He spent one season coaching high school before returning to the Knights as a graduate assistant in 2014. Wagner hired him as offensive coordinator before the 2017 season an,d he spent two years in that role before the Broncos hired him.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 07:56 AM   #266
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
He had a 0.1 QBR and a 0 Rating.

I get what you’re saying, but I doubt he could have done much worse than that.
He did not play well but given the circumstances, that's completely expected.

Taking everything into account, that Ryan Leaf game against us was much worse. Leaf was a #2 overall pick, career QB, had an entire offseason to learn the playbook, took practice reps, etc. Nathan Peterman also posted a stat line of 6 for 14 for 66 yards, 0 TDs and 5 INTs in just one half in 2017.

This dude was selling some bullshit a month ago, not even in the league. Hadn't even taken a snap at QB in years, let alone a single snap with this very team he was named starter of just 24 hours before game time. He plays for a shit team with few weapons and he was going against one of the best teams in the league.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 10:12 AM   #267
Facts are stubborn things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Fangio should get fired for this

To not have a culture firmly entrenched to handle your business in order to keep something absurd like this from occurring is unacceptable.

It's also an indicator of a lack of attention to detail that is probably part of the reason why it doesn't look like Lock's gonna make it. He better learn that lesson STAT.

You think Brees or Brady or Manning or Mahommes is going to allow something so easily avoidable from preventing them from playing in a game?

It's not just the talent that makes those guys great, it's getting the most out of it due to work, attention to detail, not being sloppy even in practice, etc.

That's a loser clown organization move. If Elway wasn't Elway something like this could get him wacked too.
warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-30-2020, 03:21 PM   #268
I could of gone pro

I watched the game for about ten minutes. The guy Hinton looks small, like a high school player. I saw him make 3 passes, one was a deep ball for him, maybe 25 yards and he looked like someone throwing a hail mary, the ball arched so high and was out of bounds to the receiver. The other two passes fell short and hit the ground. The guy has no arm stretch whatsoever. I could see that in five seconds, what were they thinking. If I was a Broncos fan I would be embarassed.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 03:22 PM   #269
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
I watched the game for about ten minutes. The guy Hinton looks small, like a high school player. I saw him make 3 passes, one was a deep ball for him, maybe 25 yards and he looked like someone throwing a hail mary, the ball arched so high and was out of bounds to the receiver. The other two passes fell short and hit the ground. The guy has no arm stretch whatsoever. I could see that in five seconds, what were they thinking. If I was a Broncos fan I would be embarassed.

WTF are they supposed to do?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 03:23 PM   #270
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
WTF are they supposed to do?
With 32 practice squads, don't tell me they couldn't find a guy better than some dude that was on the street.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli