Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-28-2020, 05:10 PM  
Veteran

Broncos have no QB vs Saints

KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:54 AM   #136
Molôn Labé

I have no love loss for the Donks but to make them play with 0 qBS on the roster is just wrong
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:55 AM   #137
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
I have no love loss for the Donks but to make them play with 0 qBS on the roster is just wrong
Seems like payback for not following the rules

Maybe a warning to other teams. Follow the damn rules.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 08:58 AM   #138
Cheaterlover*

Well, it's 2020, so Hinton will probably play really well, they'll shock the world by beating the Saints, and he'll be the new starter, LOL.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 08:59 AM   #139
bite me

I'm in no way shape or form a Donkey fan but they are getting screwed here. The media darlings Steelers/Ravens game gets moved to Tuesday while the Donks are forced to play Sunday with zero QBs. If I were the Donks I would sit all my starters for this game (no use risking injury in an game that's being gifted to the Saints) and go around to the rest of the team asking "Who wants to playQB this game? Who wants RB? Who wants DB?" Give the NFL the sand lot game they asked for.
old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.old_geezer has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:01 AM   #140
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Didn't Mahomes say they split off Moore from the rest of the group to avoid this scenario?
That does sound familiar and is a very sensible precaution as a backup plan.
Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:05 AM   #141
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
I have no love loss for the Donks but to make them play with 0 qBS on the roster is just funny as hell
Fixed. And the league is paying them back for years of cheating.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:10 AM   #142
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
WTF is this wheres your proof BS
You think I know or claiming to have Bronco people in the front office that I know or something? That must be a DC thing.

But more than one nationally respected reporters are saying
  • they all didn't wear a mask around a person who tested positive.
  • They took off their tracking braces all the time, Maybe wore it 10% of the time.
Dude, you went off talking about the CHIEFS breaking protocols. Yes, we have people saying the BRONCOS were not wearing masks.

You were talking about the Chiefs. It has nothing to do with DC, it has to do with you making baseless speculations.

Quote:
This isn’t a court of law. They already had a backup QB test + for Covid when Mahomes was in a meeting with him during the week.

Has nothing to do with those 3 not following the rules. I’m sure they are.

There is at least 60 players, 15 coaches and at least another 25-30 support staff they are in close contact during the week. Just takes one of those to break the rules. And we are ****ed for a week or two at least.
Mahomes plays for Chiefs, right?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:12 AM   #143
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Heh so can you say 8 in the box if you're N.O, along with a heavy blitz on 3rd and long?
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:14 AM   #144
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_geezer View Post
I'm in no way shape or form a Donkey fan but they are getting screwed here. The media darlings Steelers/Ravens game gets moved to Tuesday while the Donks are forced to play Sunday with zero QBs. If I were the Donks I would sit all my starters for this game (no use risking injury in an game that's being gifted to the Saints) and go around to the rest of the team asking "Who wants to playQB this game? Who wants RB? Who wants DB?" Give the NFL the sand lot game they asked for.
They CANNOT move the Broncos game. They found out with less the 24 hours to go.

They moved the Ravens/Steelers because they had time to. They didn't have enough time with Broncos game.

The alternative would be for the Broncos to just not play and suffer a forfeit. This certainly seems like a better alternative.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:16 AM   #145
Andy Reid Supporter

Should have moved it to tomorrow at 4 PM

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:18 AM   #146
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

Have to agree this is bullshit.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:19 AM   #147
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
I wonder how many times a Donk will cough on the other team's players in the trenches?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:30 AM   #148
MVP

Quote:

Yeah, they should move this game
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:30 AM   #149
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I’m certainly no Bronco lover, but they are getting screwed here.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:30 AM   #150
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Have to agree this is bullshit.
Yeah, this is a terrible decision by the league.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.