Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 11-23-2020, 11:15 AM  
'Tis my eye!

Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...yIbOTl70ncM4Zs

NFL odds: After Sunday night, Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite

Frank Schwab 2 hrs ago

We can cease and desist with any debate about someone other than Patrick Mahomes being the NFL MVP favorite.

You’ll hear people argue that Kyler Murray, Russell Wilson, Alvin Kamara or anyone else should be “in the conversation,” but the only real talk is that the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback is the overwhelming favorite until further notice. Everyone else is vying for NFL offensive player of the year, though Mahomes should probably win that too.

Sunday night’s heroics, leading a game-winning drive over the Las Vegas Raiders everyone knew was coming, solidified Mahomes’ position. He’s the best player in football and he’s having a phenomenal year.

The odds at BetMGM reflect that.

Mahomes is -118 to win MVP at BetMGM. Next on the list is Wilson at +350. Aaron Rodgers is +550 and nobody else is less than 12-to-1.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2020, 02:11 PM   #46
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbled View Post
He has Kelcie and Hill. That’s currently it.
Right. I get Kelce is an outlier as the obvious number 1 TE in football but from a WR corps perspective, what Mahomes has to work with is not that far and away impressive. Obviously, Tyreek is better than a lot of 1’s at WR, but as a group, there are several teams better than the Chiefs since it’s hard to include Watkins because he’s so oft injured. Basically it’s Tyreek 1/3 of Watkins, Pringle and Robinson

WR groups better than the Chiefs: (again, this is as a whole and this is not to bash our guys but rather to show that Patrick doesn’t have it as easy as some think)

Falcons (julio also oft injured but not as much as Sammy and he doesn’t miss as many games

Bucs

Cowboys

Seahawks

Vikings

Cardinals ish

Saints ish

Bills

Could argue Panthers and Chargers as well
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 02:17 PM   #47
I’m a Mahomo!

As he should be.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2020, 02:25 PM   #48
Fatrick Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Right. I get Kelce is an outlier as the obvious number 1 TE in football but from a WR corps perspective, what Mahomes has to work with is not that far and away impressive. Obviously, Tyreek is better than a lot of 1’s at WR, but as a group, there are several teams better than the Chiefs since it’s hard to include Watkins because he’s so oft injured. Basically it’s Tyreek 1/3 of Watkins, Pringle and Robinson

WR groups better than the Chiefs: (again, this is as a whole and this is not to bash our guys but rather to show that Patrick doesn’t have it as easy as some think)

Falcons (julio also oft injured but not as much as Sammy and he doesn’t miss as many games

Bucs

Cowboys

Seahawks

Vikings

Cardinals ish

Saints ish

Bills

you forgot hardman
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-23-2020, 02:30 PM   #49
Banned

I said in chat that if he scores on that final drive he takes the lead as MVP and will never look back.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 02:38 PM   #50
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
you forgot hardman
Oh yeah. And maybe kinda for good reason. I’m not one of the Hardman detractors and I think he will blossom next season. But for now he’s a role guy and doesn’t change my “rankings”
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2020, 02:40 PM   #51
'Tis my eye!

When you add in the TE, several other teams come close too.

Mahomes doesn't have nearly the weapons advantage people say he does.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2020, 02:40 PM   #52
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
Arians is a Dick , he did a game of are’s before he got the Tampa job and you could tell he didn’t like the chiefs.I hope we kick the shit out of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
this mf said are's
My brain just died a little.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2020, 02:40 PM   #53
'Tis my eye!

Put Mahomes on the Raiders and I bet he's every bit as good.
Old 11-23-2020, 02:43 PM   #54
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
you forgot hardman
He's too busy working at McDonald's.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2020, 02:44 PM   #55
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Oh yeah. And maybe kinda for good reason. I’m not one of the Hardman detractors and I think he will blossom next season. But for now he’s a role guy and doesn’t change my “rankings”
The only place he will blossom is to manager at McDonald's.
Old 11-23-2020, 02:46 PM   #56
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
The only place he will blossom is to manager at McDonald's.
Old 11-23-2020, 02:47 PM   #57
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:

Bucs

Cowboys

Seahawks

Vikings

Cardinals ish

Saints ish

Bills

Wha?

I'll accept Bucs and Cowboys. Disagree on everything else.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2020, 02:47 PM   #58
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
When you add in the TE, several other teams come close too.

Mahomes doesn't have nearly the weapons advantage people say he does.
Most teams other than the shitty ones have weapons, it's today's game. Other than the worst teams in the league can anyone give me a team that's a playoff team that actually doesn't have at least 3 good weapons?

I mean NE was the outlier to this for awhile but they're done now.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2020, 02:48 PM   #59
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Wha?

The Vikings one is interesting...Dalvin Cook is outstanding, Justin Jefferson is a great rookie, Thielen is solid and they have 2 pretty good TEs. I don't really think they're better but they do have some players.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2020, 02:52 PM   #60
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Wha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
The Vikings one is interesting...Dalvin Cook is outstanding, Justin Jefferson is a great rookie, Thielen is solid and they have 2 pretty good TEs. I don't really think they're better but they do have some players.
Okay, let's forget using the word "better".

What it comes down to is a lot of talking heads make it sound like there's so much talent on the Chiefs offense that Mahomes has it easier than some other QB's. It's really not true.

First, you have the offensive line, where the Chiefs probably aren't even in the top half of the league.

CEH is good, Bell is good but there's a dozen teams with better 1-2 punches than the Chiefs if you think about it.

And then you have the Chiefs with Kelce, Hill, one-legged Watkins, and that's really about it.

Even if you still want to say the Chiefs are #1, are the Cowboys, Seahawks, Saints, or any of those other teams THAT far behind? Not really.

I mean, he didn't even list a team like the Titans that has two really good WR's and a good TE with Derrick Henry in the backfield.