Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 04-04-2008, 01:21 PM  
Starter

Is Love worth losing your best friend?

Quote:
Part 1 of this adventure begins here. Shortly after this thread, this user reappeared under a username, but managed to stay under the radar. Until this happened.
I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2010 at 09:58 PM..
shyguyms ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:50 PM   #166
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyguyms View Post
you couldn't handle it anyways, to much of my man meat been in there
I hope for her sake that she's found a "best friend" of her own to give her the love and devotion she deserves.

You trashed the husband of your lover and bowed up with pride when you destroyed their marriage and you're no better than he was. If you'd devote half the energy you've given to your "best friend" to improving your own relationship, you'd probably be happy and content enough to stay at home with the woman who should be your best friend.

You're a piece of trash. I hope you wise up before it's too late for you and your family.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:50 PM   #167
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
IF that was true you'd still be together no?
i am still with my wife, u got lost at hello didn't u?
Old 04-04-2008, 05:51 PM   #168
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
I hope for her sake that she's found a "best friend" of her own to give her the love and devotion she deserves.

You trashed the husband of your lover and bowed up with pride when you destroyed their marriage and you're no better than he was. If you'd devote half the energy you've given to your "best friend" to improving your own relationship, you'd probably be happy and content enough to stay at home with the woman who should be your best friend.

You're a piece of trash. I hope you wise up before it's too late for you and your family.
last time i checked i have made changes in my life and my family is doing great right now. Is there something wrong for still missing my best friend?
Old 04-04-2008, 05:52 PM   #169
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

There's still hope, I bet Matt Leinart will be giving you a jingle.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:54 PM   #170
Phobia

Quote:
last time i checked i have made changes in my life and my family is doing great right now. Is there something wrong for still missing my best friend?
Missing your lover of 6 years? Yes, there is. I'm surprised this needs to be pointed out to you.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:55 PM   #171
Veteran

Quote:
why cant people that were best friends before the relationship just continue to be friends and forget that the rest of it even happend? i would do anything for her til the day i die she will be my best friend and nothing can ever change that!!
Oh, I remember my first love. To be 15 again.
stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:56 PM   #172
Supporter

Quote:
I really don't think you're going to ever understand what people are trying to say. You came on here trying to get people to feel sorry for you, whining like a little bitch. When your whole story came out, we realized why you're whining like a little bitch, it's because you're a little bitch.
bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:56 PM   #173
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Missing the tramp you were unfaithful with your wife for 6 years? Yes, there is. I'm surprised this needs to be pointed out to you.
FYP
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:59 PM   #174
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogey View Post
I really don't think you're going to ever understand what people are trying to say. You came on here trying to get people to feel sorry for you, whining like a little bitch. When your whole story came out, we realized why you're whining like a little bitch, it's because you're a little bitch.
first i didnt put anything here for sympathy from anyone, i know she will read it here, as we are both diehard chiefs fans, and tramps or bitch she is certainly not either of those
Old 04-04-2008, 05:59 PM   #175
Veteran

Finally read all the way to page 6. You're a self centered prick buddy. Get a clue and focus on your own family and kids. Pull your head out of your ass while you still have a chance before your wife takes it all from you.
stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:01 PM   #176
oxymoron

Quote:
first i didnt put anything here for sympathy from anyone, i know she will read it here, as we are both diehard chiefs fans, and tramps or bitch she is certainly not either of those
Your wife's the one who needs to read this.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:02 PM   #177
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlchiefs View Post
Finally read all the way to page 6. You're a self centered prick buddy. Get a clue and focus on your own family and kids. Pull your head out of your ass while you still have a chance before your wife takes it all from you.
gotta love thos who cry because someonelse gets more ass than they do,lol
Old 04-04-2008, 06:02 PM   #178
Supporter

Quote:
FTR, I never said she was a tramp or bitch. I said "you're a little bitch."
bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.bogey has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:03 PM   #179
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pestilenceaf23 View Post
Turn in your man card.
QFT
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2008, 06:04 PM   #180
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogey View Post
FTR, I never said she was a tramp or bitch. I said "you're a little bitch."
and like i said before dont hate because i gets more ass than you do.
And dont cry because you can't beat me, im just bigger and stronger