Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-15-2019, 02:33 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

Frank Clark ****ing sucks

Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:00 AM   #3406
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
He's paid to show up for both regular seasons and playoffs.
He had a historic postseason closing out every game with a critical sack and finishing with a legendary NFL tying record of 5 postseason sacks in a postseason run.

He’s not playing well this year but it’s always funny hearing people bring up his contract. He earned every bit of that contract for being a vital part of giving us a SB for the first time in our lives.

This isn’t Haglunds or Houston.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:03 AM   #3407
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I
Clark racked up sacks in the playoffs, and will always be a Legend in Chiefs Kingdom
Not sure what he has done to earn a "legend" title.
Even some of the scrubbiest of scrubs have had a couple good games.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:08 AM   #3408
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post

Clark will be a Legend because he racked up 5 sacks in 3 playoff games, and essentially closed out every win with a sack.

He will be a Legend because he boasted about how easy it was to tackle the beast Derrick Henry, who was crushing rushing records in the playoffs, and he backed up his trash talk by helping us shut Henry down.

He will be a Legend because he was one of the major reasons why we won the SB after a 50 year drought.

Just like playoff, big game Dame will always be a Legend in Chiefs Kingdom.

Legend is different from being One of the Greatest.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 12:15 AM   #3409
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post

The guy only had one of the best postseasons by a pass rusher in NFL history which helped lead to a SB victory.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:17 AM   #3410
Rabbi Goldmann

Do we win the SB without him?
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:20 AM   #3411
Bring it on Ahab!

Both of those penalties were dumb. BAD penalties. Hes not swatting at the ball, just hits him in the head. You'd think he was paid off.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:26 AM   #3412
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
I think so
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:29 AM   #3413
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I think so
Idiot.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 01:03 AM   #3414
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
I'm not sure we go 12-4 last season and earn the bye without Clark. Remember, he was the guy that generated the pressure on Brady that forced Tom to throw that last ditch pass towards Edelman in the EZ kind of falling/turning away so that it was just a bit short and kind of a duck, allowing Breeland to make that acrobatic stab at it and knock it away to secure the win.

He was also the guy that generated the pressure on Rivers at the end of the Mexico game, that again forced Rivers to throw early and allowed DD to make the pick.

Think he had another pressure in another game that affected the throw forcing a pick/turnover on downs. maybe it was the second game against the Chargers.

He also stripsacked a QB that became an INT on the scoresheet for Nnadi that turned into points for us in one of those games. I'm not even sure that Frank was awarded any kind of stat for that play. But it should've gone down as a strip-sack.

Without Clark we may well have gone just 11-5 or 10-6 last season.

Last edited by Megatron96; 11-30-2020 at 01:19 AM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 01:16 AM   #3415
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
He had a historic postseason closing out every game with a critical sack and finishing with a legendary NFL tying record of 5 postseason sacks in a postseason run.

He’s not playing well this year but it’s always funny hearing people bring up his contract. He earned every bit of that contract for being a vital part of giving us a SB for the first time in our lives.

This isn’t Haglunds or Houston.
That's great. I love that he did that. But he's paid to do some of that in the regular season too. I don't see mahomes, tyreek and kelce taking the regular season off just because they can turn it on in the post season even though they got big contracts too.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 02:35 AM   #3416
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
That's great. I love that he did that. But he's paid to do some of that in the regular season too. I don't see mahomes, tyreek and kelce taking the regular season off just because they can turn it on in the post season even though they got big contracts too.
You couldnt run Hardman off so you've moved onto Clark lol
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 02:38 AM   #3417
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Idiot.
Point to some plays that Frank Clark made that won us a SB.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-30-2020, 03:01 AM   #3418
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
You couldnt run Hardman off so you've moved onto Clark lol
Huh? Check my history. I was talking about Clark when he was playing shitty last year. When a player is playing shitty, I comment on it. When they play well, I comment on it.

Do you think he's playing well right now?

Let me guess? I dOnT cAre AboUt ReGulAr SeaSoN.

And if you think that he's going to turn it up and play up to expectations in the post season, what do you think the deal is right now? He's not trying?
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 03:47 AM   #3419
MVP

Quote:
Huh? Check my history. I was talking about Clark when he was playing shitty last year. When a player is playing shitty, I comment on it. When they play well, I comment on it.

Do you think he's playing well right now?

Let me guess? I dOnT cAre AboUt ReGulAr SeaSoN.

And if you think that he's going to turn it up and play up to expectations in the post season, what do you think the deal is right now? He's not trying?
I liked his attitude and his stats in the post season last year, but I don't remember a play he made that really was a game changer. Ended the games with a sack isnt really all that clutch considering we were up double digits and even if he doesn't make the sack we still win.
Old 11-30-2020, 06:18 AM   #3420
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Do the Giants win one of their SBs without David Tyree?

Is David Tyree a great player?

No, Clark doesn't suck at his position like David Tyree did at his. But he's still playing poorly.

He has not been a very good starting DE this season.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote