Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-13-2017, 12:16 PM  
I'll be back.

***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***

AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 10-07-2018 at 11:37 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:58 PM   #2986
I'll be back.

Good evening friends.

Patrick Mahomes is very good at the sport of football.

And I made these GIFs extra large to celebrate that fact.

First off, how the **** did he make two defenders look this silly on a scramble?

This was just before the half, same drive. ****ing insane throw. Reminds me of the throw to Robinson in his first start in Denver.

Another insane throw before Clyde's long TD.

And, of course, the one in a million.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 12:24 AM   #2987
Everybody Lies.

The guy threw at least 3 passes tonight that other QBs just can't throw.

And just for fun I'd love to see a gif of Ward throwing Ruggs on his bitch ass. That was cool.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 01:25 AM   #2988
Banned!

Folks need to understand that the third gif is simply NOT possible. That throw doesn't exist as a completion in that window.

People should be absolutely losing their minds over that throw. But, no, it's Patrick.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2020, 01:36 AM   #2989
I'll be back.

The second one is more impressive.

That's a pick for 90% of NFL QBs because they misfire to the left or right and one of the three defenders bracketing Kelce plucks it.

But no. Because Patrick.
Old 11-23-2020, 01:39 AM   #2990
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Folks need to understand that the third gif is simply NOT possible. That throw doesn't exist as a completion in that window.

People should be absolutely losing their minds over that throw. But, no, it's Patrick.
The casual fans watch this shit and have no appreciation for the shit he pulls off regularly. 31 other teams on 3rd and 18 are thinking about field position or getting some kind of lucky defensive lapse or penalty. I'm thinking "We probably got this"
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 07:03 AM   #2991
Fight, build, win!

I am looking and not seeing that clear and obvious hold on the game winning TD Lawrenceraider is claiming.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2020, 07:23 AM   #2992
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I am looking and not seeing that clear and obvious hold on the game winning TD Lawrenceraider is claiming.
Did he say where it happened? OLine or something? Cuz the way they were all bunched up there was hilarious. I didn't see any holding there at all if that's what he was getting at.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2020, 08:46 AM   #2993
In Search of a Life

Orlovsky's takes are always spot on. Not Mahomes' fault on the INT, as many of us pointed out yesterday.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 08:53 AM   #2994
I'll be back.

Get tweets out of this thread. This is GIFs. Tweets go in the god damn Mahomes thread.
Old 11-29-2020, 06:38 PM   #2995
I'll be back.

The ****ing GOAT. He cannot be stopped.

Old 11-29-2020, 07:19 PM   #2996
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

Look at this shit.

He made a cut into his throw.

No one does this. This is almost like a jump shooter cutting off a screen into open space to take a shot.

Old 11-29-2020, 11:05 PM   #2997
I'll be back.

This, too, was a dime.

Old 11-29-2020, 11:12 PM   #2998
I'll be back.

Oh, this.

I really liked this.

I don't think I've ever seen someone who runs a 4.7, at best, be such a good scrambler for extra yards. Mahomes has drunken master scrambling down to an art form.

Two weeks in a row he's gotten away with runs he had no business making.

I suspect someday someone is going to absolutely clean his clock and cure him of stuff like this...but not anytime soon.

He looks like a basketball player when he cuts. I would love to watch this dude pull a Jordan and go be PG in the offseason in 5 years. He would at least be as good as Jason Kidd.
Old 11-30-2020, 01:09 AM   #2999
Supporter

Quote:
Oh, this.

I really liked this.

I don't think I've ever seen someone who runs a 4.7, at best, be such a good scrambler for extra yards. Mahomes has drunken master scrambling down to an art form.

Two weeks in a row he's gotten away with runs he had no business making.

I suspect someday someone is going to absolutely clean his clock and cure him of stuff like this...but not anytime soon.

He looks like a basketball player when he cuts. I would love to watch this dude pull a Jordan and go be PG in the offseason in 5 years. He would at least be as good as Jason Kidd.
He's inevitably going to take hits. But he's got insane field presence. And he's aware that he needs to protect himself. I don't think I've ever seen him be surprised by a hit.

His real risk is when we need one and he takes the risk.

Dude is a football savant.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 09:37 AM   #3000
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
The ****ing GOAT. He cannot be stopped.

What the **** kind of sorcery is this?
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.