Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 11-23-2020, 11:15 AM  
'Tis my eye!

Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...yIbOTl70ncM4Zs

NFL odds: After Sunday night, Patrick Mahomes is now the overwhelming NFL MVP favorite

Frank Schwab 2 hrs ago

We can cease and desist with any debate about someone other than Patrick Mahomes being the NFL MVP favorite.

You’ll hear people argue that Kyler Murray, Russell Wilson, Alvin Kamara or anyone else should be “in the conversation,” but the only real talk is that the Kansas City Chiefs quarterback is the overwhelming favorite until further notice. Everyone else is vying for NFL offensive player of the year, though Mahomes should probably win that too.

Sunday night’s heroics, leading a game-winning drive over the Las Vegas Raiders everyone knew was coming, solidified Mahomes’ position. He’s the best player in football and he’s having a phenomenal year.

The odds at BetMGM reflect that.

Mahomes is -118 to win MVP at BetMGM. Next on the list is Wilson at +350. Aaron Rodgers is +550 and nobody else is less than 12-to-1.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:50 AM   #91
Banned

PM deserves it. There’s literally no one else who’s doing any better.
RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.RoyalsAndSaints < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 01:01 AM   #92
EvOlVeD

He Cracked the Code!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
Check this shit out...

Here is a list of the all time best in TD to INT ratio:
https://www.footballdb.com/leaders/c...ing-tdintratio

Check this out... Mahomes' TD to INT ratio:
https://www.nfl.com/players/patrick-...s/stats/career

You will have to do the math, or peek into the spoiler

Spoiler!

****ing amazing...

Not only that, in 27 pass attempts he will be eligible for the first list. Remember some guys got more game time than Pat his first year too.
Spoiler!

I think PM stands for "Perfect Man"
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 01:04 AM   #93
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalsAndSaints View Post
PM deserves it. There’s literally no one else who’s doing any better.
It’s gonna come down to him and A Rod
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 01:27 AM   #94
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Mahomes got more yards speaking today than the broncos did passing.

Funny and True!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 01:32 AM   #95
Banned

"The two-time MVP, two-time Super Bowl champion Patrick Mahomes" has a nice ring to it. Looking forward to hearing him referred to in this way
Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Mahomes_Is_God < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
The post by Cleavage is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 11-30-2020, 02:39 AM   #97
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Losing to the Saints with Taysom Hill at QB (assuming Brees is still out) would be a major embarrassment.
I don't see how Brees could be back. Not with 11 cracked or broken ribs and a collapsed lung. I would assume they would almost have to go with Winston over Hill at that point. Hill's not going to be able to keep up with Mahomes.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 02:53 AM   #98
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Am I seeing this wrong or could Patrick hit 5,000 yds again? ESPN says he’s over 3,300 yds, and that he’s thrown for nearly 1,500 in just the last 3 games? I think their stat leaderboard hasn’t updated yet so not sure I’ve got the totals right?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 03:04 AM   #99
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Am I seeing this wrong or could Patrick hit 5,000 yds again? ESPN says he’s over 3,300 yds, and that he’s thrown for nearly 1,500 in just the last 3 games? I think their stat leaderboard hasn’t updated yet so not sure I’ve got the totals right?
He's at basically 3500 yds (3497), so he's on pace for 5090 yds 44 TDs and 2 or 3 ints. He does that and we get home field or the 2 spot, then there is no way he's not getting that MVP.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-30-2020, 03:07 AM   #100
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post

Last 4 games he's at 1600 yds and 14 TDs. That is a place of 6400 yds and 56 TDs.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 03:26 AM   #101
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Last 4 games he's at 1600 yds and 14 TDs. That is a place of 6400 yds and 56 TDs.
Damn. That's ****ing nuts. Yeah I could see him finishing with around 5200 yards 45-48 touchdowns and 4 picks. He'll also have around 300-350 yards rushing and probably 3 rushing touchdowns. Do that and he's easily the MVP.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 04:53 AM   #102
King Shit of **** Mountain

When was the last time you saw the top two in receiving yards on the same team?
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 04:58 AM   #103
MVP

I am truly grateful that PM plays for the chiefs.

I cannot believe the Chiefs drafted the very best QB that I’ve ever seen play the game. I never thought that day would be here.

We actually went from QB’s that would stare down receivers, to one that came up with no look passes. He has really changed the game.
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 07:45 AM   #104
MVP

In only 11 games, Mahomes has basically tied his 2018 season already in Points Added Above the Average QB. He’s on pace to break Tom Brady’s 2007 record of 96 PAA. Even though Aaron Rodgers is having a MVP quality season, he is pretty far behind Mahomes in this PAA stat. Mahomes on pace for 104 PAA and Rodgers on pace for 78 PAA.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr/_/view/...qbpaa/dir/desc
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-30-2020, 11:40 PM   #105
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
He's at basically 3500 yds (3497), so he's on pace for 5090 yds 44 TDs and 2 or 3 ints. He does that and we get home field or the 2 spot, then there is no way he's not getting that MVP.
I literally rubbed my eyes after I saw Pat's current season stats. I had to grab my phone and make sure of the math. All he has to do is average 300.5 yards/game, throw his season average for TDs/game, and not throw more than say, 4 more picks, and he's going to throw for 5,000 yards for the second time in three seasons, 43-46 TDs, and be a lock for MVP.

That's just insane. I remember after 2018 positing the crazy idea that 5,000 yards and 45 TDs just might be Patrick's 'average.' I was half-kidding at the time, but he's actually doing it now.

And what's really nutz is that there's still room for significant improvement. He could clean up a few things and then who knows? 5,600 yards and 60 TDs? 6,000 yards and 70 TDs? How many TD passes has he missed just this season? 3? 4? I think I remember 5?

Who is this guy?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.