Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 11-25-2020, 07:05 PM  
I'll be back.

SHOWTIME: THE KINGDOM STRIKES BACK

The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of MAHOMES.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2020, 06:23 AM   #31
Stram was Cav

Outstanding! My wife and I laughed our butts off, especially the Fischer- Chewbacca growl and Hans Kelce "Great shot kid!"

Seriously, the Chiefs organization needs to recognize you in some way.

BTW, in your earlier spoiler alert, is that Obi-wan-Mahomey?
Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Warrior5 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-26-2020, 08:29 AM   #32
legend

One of my favorites so far, good work clay.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2020, 09:29 AM   #33
Be Kind To Your Pets

Nice work Clay. Enjoyed that a lot. Especially Princess Gracie.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2020, 10:33 AM   #34
Veteran

Quote:
I have now exhausted the original trilogy.

Where do we go from here?
Raiders of the Lost Ark?

I don't know how you do it, but that was ludicrous.

I am going to show it to my family today.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-26-2020, 01:54 PM   #35
Always ask 'Why?"

Amazing as always, Clay!

How many hours did you invest in it?

I couldn't do that if you put $1,000,000 on the table.
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2020, 02:21 PM   #36
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

This is your best work yet, Clay. Good stuff!
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-26-2020, 03:47 PM   #37
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Nice work Clay. Enjoyed that a lot. Especially Princess Gracie.
The grass is green and...the girls are pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
Raiders of the Lost Ark?
I could literally do ANY of the Indiana Jones films.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior5 View Post
Outstanding! My wife and I laughed our butts off, especially the Fischer- Chewbacca growl and Hans Kelce "Great shot kid!"

Seriously, the Chiefs organization needs to recognize you in some way.

BTW, in your earlier spoiler alert, is that Obi-wan-Mahomey?
That's Hands Yolo.

Yes, yes it is. I already have an idea for that.

Shit, you might see it this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivers View Post
Amazing as always, Clay!

How many hours did you invest in it?
I don't know, but working from home is a blessing.

Thank you all for the kind words, and merry thanksgiving.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2020, 04:00 PM   #38
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The grass is green and...the girls are pretty.

I could literally do ANY of the Indiana Jones films.

That's Hands Yolo.

Yes, yes it is. I already have an idea for that.

Shit, you might see it this year.

I don't know, but working from home is a blessing.

Thank you all for the kind words, and merry thanksgiving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I have now exhausted the original trilogy.

Where do we go from here?

Spoiler!

As interesting as it may be to see Watson or Lamar as Jar-Jar, I vote against doing either the prequel or sequel trilogies. LOTR seems appropriate now.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-26-2020, 05:03 PM   #39
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons View Post
As interesting as it may be to see Watson or Lamar as Jar-Jar, I vote against doing either the prequel or sequel trilogies. LOTR seems appropriate now.
I have a much better idea.

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 05:25 PM   #40
B2B, 3in5, belief in Chief

Solid work, very enjoyable!!
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-26-2020, 06:17 PM   #41
Fight, build, win!

That was a sweet one. I won't need a slice of pie this Thanksgiving evening.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2020, 11:05 AM   #42
I'll be back.

Quote:
Raiders fan here.

1.) great video

2.) you should have pasted Jonathan Abrams face on the storm trooper that hits his head on the bay door in A New Hope.

3.) good game. However, the Empire will see you again this year to complete the trilogy... and it’s going to take a lot more than some dumb Ewoks with rock slings to win. See ya soon, ladies and gents. Real soon...
Old 11-30-2020, 01:00 AM   #43

Finally caught up with this and it is amazing.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 07:47 AM   #44
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Finally caught up with this and it is amazing.
This week's is going to blow it out of the stars.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote