Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 11-28-2020, 06:13 PM  
Starter

Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones jr

Anybody watching this fight tonight? Or the undercards?
Hoping Logan Paul gets his a$$ kicked. Would be cool to see Tyson get a knockout!
RocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutRocKhawks is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 11-29-2020, 11:22 PM   #166
Sexiest Athlete

So apparently, Tyson was stoned during his fight with Jones....

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/mike-ty...020356939.html

Quote:
Ryan Young
Ryan Young·Writer
Sun, November 29, 2020, 8:03 PM CST

Hey, it clearly worked.

Mike Tyson wasn’t shy when asked whether he smoked marijuana just ahead of his exhibition bout with Roy Jones Jr. on Saturday night at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

“Absolutely, yes,” he responded to the question, via USA Today.

While it wasn’t officially scored, the cannabis Tyson used before didn’t slow him down much if any.

Because it was officially an exhibition, neither Tyson nor Jones Jr. were tested for marijuana before the fight — which is a good thing for Tyson, who quickly lit up after the fight ended, too.

“Listen, I can’t stop smoking,” Tyson said, via USA Today. “I smoked during fights. I just have to smoke, I’m sorry. I’m a smoker … I smoke every day. I never stopped smoking.”

Tyson did say that he quit using cocaine nearly three years ago. With weed, however, it’s a very different story. The iconic fighter even owns his own cannabis company, “Tyson Ranch,” outside of Los Angeles, and they apparently smoke a lot — a lot — of weed.

That isn’t going to change anytime soon.

“It’s just who I am,” Tyson said, via USA Today. “It has no effect on me from a negative standpoint. It’s just what I do and how I am and how I’m going to die. There’s no explanation. There’s no beginning, there’s no end.”
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2020, 03:48 PM   #167
Rabbi Goldmann

Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2020, 03:54 PM   #168
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Q

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2020, 04:29 PM   #169
Ultrabanned

Paul was trying to transfer his white privilege via boxing glove I believe.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2020, 04:33 PM   #170
Debunking your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Based on the video babbly lee posted, she seemed to have been thoroughly joking.
faceplant for you.
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-09-2020, 06:20 PM   #171
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
Based on the video babbly lee posted, she seemed to have been thoroughly joking.
faceplant for you.
Did you watch the whole clip? The 2nd lady asked the same question and she clearly wasn't joking. That woman's whole career has been built on race.
jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.