Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-22-2020, 10:58 PM  
In Search of a Life

ESPN Playoff Machine

It's back...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:32 PM   #61
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Regarding the single bye week

It is very nice to automatically advance to the next round

It ****ing sucks with all the disruptions and interviewing that happens if your team is on the bye

Seems like the interviewing process gets postponed until after the season with the exception being if the team in the playoffs is on the bye week, is that correct?
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:42 PM   #62
I知 a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Regarding the single bye week

It is very nice to automatically advance to the next round

It ****ing sucks with all the disruptions and interviewing that happens if your team is on the bye

Seems like the interviewing process gets postponed until after the season with the exception being if the team in the playoffs is on the bye week, is that correct?
A lot of chatter today about the playoff bubble. I wonder how that would work?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 12:30 PM   #63
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Just went through and did my new set of predictions...

Wild Card:

Raiders (7) over Steelers (2)
Titans (3) over Colts (6)
Ravens (5) over Bills (4)

Saints (2) over Cardinals (7)
Seahawks (3) over Buccaneers (6)
Rams (5) over Football Team (4)

Divisional:

Chiefs (1) over Raiders (7)
Titans (3) over Ravens (5)

Packers (1) over Rams (5)
Seahawks (3) over Saints (2)

Conference:

Chiefs (1) over Titans (3)
Packers (1) over Seahawks (3)

Super Bowl:

Chiefs over Packers

This is all so fluid... I’ll change my mind on things next week to some extent. But this is where I’m at now. I had a really tough time picking every AFC game that the Chiefs weren’t in.

Last edited by pugsnotdrugs19; 12-03-2020 at 12:37 PM..
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2020, 12:38 PM   #64
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
Essentially, if we win out and the Steelers lose against the Ravens, Bills, Colts, or Browns we get the #1 seed according to the playoff machine.

Not sure why a loss to the Bengals doesn't also give it to us but according to PM it doesn't. Neither does a Pittsburgh loss to the Washington Football Team.

So we win out and hope they lose one or more of the four games above.
WFT is NFC. First tiebreaker is conference record.

So if they lose 1 to WFT and we tie, they win the tiebreaker because we lost to an AFC team.

If they lose to the Bills, the 2nd tiebreaker is common opponents. Since we beat the Bills and both would have one conference loss, we win the tiebreaker.

If they lose to the Bengals, it gets confusing. The 3rd tiebreaker is strength of VICTORY, and since the Bengals are awful, I'm guessing a loss there would actually INCREASE the Steelers' SOV.

If they lose to any other AFC team, the 4th tiebreaker is SOS. We win that one.

We really want them to lose to Buffalo because that one is automatic.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2020, 12:38 PM   #65
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Just went through and did my new set of predictions...

Wild Card:

Raiders (7) over Steelers (2)
Titans (3) over Colts (6)
Ravens (5) over Bills (4)

Saints (2) over Cardinals (7)
Seahawks (3) over Buccaneers (6)
Rams (5) over Football Team (4)

Divisional:

Chiefs (1) over Raiders (7)
Titans (3) over Ravens (5)

Packers (1) over Rams (5)
Seahawks (3) over Saints (2)

Conference:

Chiefs (1) over Titans (3)
Packers (1) over Seahawks (3)

Super Bowl:

Chiefs over Packers

This is all so fluid... I値l change my mind on things next week to some extent. But this is where I知 at now. I had a really tough time picking every AFC game that the Chiefs weren稚 in.
So if Pitt gets the #1 seed, there's a good chance we play the Raiders again.

I'd much rather have the #1 seed if that's the case.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2020, 12:43 PM   #66
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post

The Raiders would need to make up 2 games on the Browns, which I don't think they will do. Most likely the 7th seed is Cleveland.
Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-03-2020, 12:45 PM   #67
Veteran

Quote:

We broke the Raiders will. They threw everything they had at their Super Bowl (our game) and lost. The rest of the year they値l implode.
kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-03-2020, 12:54 PM   #68
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:

Well a lot can change with that 7th seed like other posters mentioned above.

I had the Raiders losing to the Colts and beating the Dolphins (both home games), but if they do lose to Miami, then they’d miss altogether probably.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2020, 03:49 PM   #69
In Search of a Life

I want the Faders to finish with a losing record like they usually do.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2020, 03:53 PM   #70
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
I want the Faders to finish with a losing record like they usually do.
After their SB loss against us they appear to be broken
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 04:53 PM   #71
I知 a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingaChief View Post
What happens if we finish on the same record as steelers?
Two teams:

Head-to-head (if applicable)
Best won-lost-tied percentage within conference games
Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games (minimum of four)
strength of wins
strength of schedule
Best combined ranking among conference teams in both points scored and points allowed
Best combined ranking among all teams in both points scored and points allowed
Best net points in conference games
Best net points in all games
Best net touchdowns in all games
Coin toss
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2020, 04:54 PM   #72
I知 a Mahomo!

A Steelers loss to the WFT doesn't hurt them at all in regards to the first round bye.
Old 12-03-2020, 09:06 PM   #73
Veteran

Crazy.....I have a scenario where an 11 win Colt team, a 10 win Miami team, and a 10 win Raider team all miss the playoffs in the AFC....

How crazy would that be!
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-03-2020, 09:07 PM   #74
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
A Steelers loss to the WFT doesn't hurt them at all in regards to the first round bye.
Exactly.
Old 12-03-2020, 09:17 PM   #75
I missed '69!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post

It does if it痴 one of two losses. Or if they lose there and to an afc team and we lose to the Saints. We want them to lose them all.
Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.