Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-21-2021, 10:09 AM  
I'll be back.

Madden 22

Beta details are emerging...franchise mode upgrades are interesting...

Quote:
The new franchise mode stuff looks and feels promising, definitely get more minor injuries during the season so depth is always good
Quote:
Practice gives the most upgrades based on how intense it is. So full pads, light pads, no pads. But, if you have the setting on, players can get injured in padded practice.
Quote:
So far team building seems to be better, staff gets upgraded regularly and the ai seems to draft better
Quote:
There is a HOF induction, it gives like a temporary boost to players of that position like an inspiration bonus.
Quote:
In the regular season you can do different types of practices. Like you can do a light practice with no pads or a full padded practice where players have a chance to get hurt. There’s Also like press conferences before games now
Quote:
Drafted players will take the new number rule into consideration.

Had multiple CPU drafted players with numbers like 8 on WRs or 15 on MLBs.
Quote:
Momentum bar.

Each team's home stadium has unique levels of perks. 3 for the home team, and 2 for the away team (Not sure if the away teams perks are unique to the opponent, or the home team' stadium).

The game starts off with the first level of perks for the home team, and every play (the bigger the play, the bigger the influence) has an effect on the momentum bar.

Picture it like below, H meaning Home team perk, A meaning Away team perk.

A->A->(H)->H->H

After a big play for the home team it could move to unlock the second tier of perks for the home team.

A->A->H->(H)->H

But wait! The away team just got a pick six swinging the momentum their way!

A->(A)->H->H->H

Perks are things like disabling hot routes for primary receivers, delayed motion, play art hints, primary receiver hints, etc. The higher the tier of perk, the more powerful the perk. Nothing game-breaking though, which is good.
Quote:
Brand new super bowl intro and win animations too
Scouting is getting an overhaul too, to be updated in a live service update in September.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2021, 09:35 AM   #136
All about that Paper Boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Didn't you smoke Clay and crew in a cp League?
He did. He smoked all of us, IIRC.

It was especially bad for Clay though. He had just gotten laid off by the Post Office or something and had loads of free time. I want to say he scouted out my previous game before our match. Literally watched me play beforehand to gain an upper hand lol it's been a while so some details might be off but I thought it was hilariously pathetic at the time.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 09:40 AM   #137
I'll be back.

That team was a force.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2021, 04:25 PM   #138
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Yeah, I mean I'm historically a very good Madden player. The game just isn't fun anymore for me until they basically redo everything.
You can literally run the same play drag route and complete every pass on every drive with sliders maxed on ALL Madden. Game is completely broken.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 04:59 PM   #139
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
He did. He smoked all of us, IIRC.

It was especially bad for Clay though. He had just gotten laid off by the Post Office or something and had loads of free time. I want to say he scouted out my previous game before our match. Literally watched me play beforehand to gain an upper hand lol it's been a while so some details might be off but I thought it was hilariously pathetic at the time.
Trolling him with the Browns and all their extra draft capital that first year was fun
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2021, 11:17 PM   #140
The Demon Preacher

I can't get PS4 controller icons to pop up. WTF.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-26-2021, 11:58 PM   #141
The Demon Preacher

Had to dig out an old XYBA controller I used to use with my Adroid WAY back in the day.

This looks really nice with everything on max at 3440x1440 though...
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-27-2021, 02:16 AM   #142
WhatUneed2Hear

RPCS3 is your friend guys

https://rpcs3.net/compatibility?s=2&c=m

You can also play the NCAA Football games.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2021, 04:34 PM   #143
MVP

Did they remove Gruden from the game yet?
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2021, 08:43 AM   #144
I'll be back.

Old 12-02-2021, 08:10 PM   #145
The man you could post like.

Cancelled the other updates for franchise.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2021, 03:30 PM   #146
WhatUneed2Hear

Did PC get the next gen update? Yes I know probably a big no just thought I would ask.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2021, 11:45 AM   #147
I'll be back.

hell naw
Old 12-04-2021, 02:12 PM   #148
Consuming CP souls

Supposedly you can complete every pass on a drag route for an easy 5 to 15 yards on every play on Allmadden with sliders jacked to the moon and score every possession. The CPU will never adjust coverage. Just inexcusable what a joke this franchise is.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2021, 03:19 PM   #149
WhatUneed2Hear

I've been looking around and EA has taken a lot of heat over screwing PC users, I guess they still haven't caved. Their answer will probably be to stop releasing on PC. Doesn't sound like the College football game will be on PC either.
Old 02-01-2022, 11:49 AM   #150
I'll be back.

Madden is $18.

I'm going in with Sabo's franchise and gameplay mods.

Pray for me.