Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:33 PM   #1261
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
But I expect him to do so well that he may price himself out of a second kc contract. Which is why I wish we had done it now
Maybe Rashee coming back will slow his production down a bit in the second half of the season and he won't end up blowing up his value they way he intends.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 01:53 PM   #1262
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Had my car stolen in Los Angeles and called the cops to tell them I had video of the crime. They never showed up, went into the police station on the 3rd day and the cop just laughed at me. The place was a ****ing zoo, constant fire alarms during the approx 1 hr I was there, an old lady's house was actively being broken into after the cops just chased off the same guy, they didn't want to go back just told her to close her doors lol, a 7-11 was held up at gun point by two teens, and there was a massive DUI car accident right in front of the station. I teased him that they're so understaffed he should think about changing sides, he teased back "think about it all the time."

Cop is a shit job, they need waaaaaay more resources than they currently have, which atleast out here turns them bad sometimes. I've heard so many terrible cop stories out here, they're the most feared gang in LA.

lmao we should give LA cops more money huh
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:34 PM   #1263
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
MVS is plenty fast but teams aren't going to respect the deep ball if he just sprints 40 yards and drops the ball.
Remember the Christmas Day debacle? The Fade literally just let MVS go and barely covered him because they didn’t feel he was a threat to catch the ball. That’s insane with a quarterback like Mahomes. But they gambled and were right that day, because if/when the ball went his way he wasn’t catching shit. Dude had zero catches that day.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:38 PM   #1264
Be Kind To Your Pets

OK, which one of you low lifes were Prowling around the P&L last night? Wonder what kind of car it was? Maybe a Kia. I understand they're easy to steal!
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.