Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: What QB under 30 would you build your team around?
Mahomes 70 100.00%
Wilson 0 0%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-21-2018, 10:58 AM  
MVP

Who would you pick?

So I'm watching Good Morning Football and they are discussing what QB under 30 they would pick to build a team around.

Peter Schrager obviously says Patrick Mahomes and Nate Burleson said he would take...

Wait for it....

Russel Wilson
For real?
Yep for real, Nate thinks Russel Wilson is the best QB under 30. He says Wilson would have better stats than Mahomes if he were in Mahomes position. So, I ask you Mahomes or Wilson? Maybe someone else?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:01 AM   #2
Veteran

I wonder who ChiefsPlanet is going to take...
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:03 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

This poll is like a poll I saw the other day.

Would you rather eat shit or a pepperoni pizza?
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:04 AM   #4
Baba Ganoush

JFC
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:06 AM   #5
Choco Favre

Mahomes is a ****ing phenom.

Never seen a qb this young this good.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:08 AM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Meaning no offense against Russell Wilson, I suspect this poll will look exactly like the results of a Patrick Mahomes II versus Matt Cassel poll.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:10 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Meaning no offense against Russell Wilson, I suspect this poll will look exactly like the results of a Patrick Mahomes II versus Matt Cassel poll.
Shit, meant to make poll public. I wanted to ridicule anyone who didn't take Mahomes.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:14 AM   #8
__

I’d take Rodgers over both of them.

Young QBs? Mahomes, and it’s not particularly close.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 11:14 AM   #9
Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
This. Surely there are other under 30 QBs that would garner a vote or 2 other than Wilson.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:20 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post

No way I'm building my team around a 35 year old QB.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:20 AM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
This. Surely there are other under 30 QBs that would garner a vote or 2 other than Wilson.
I know that. I'm just seeing if anyone at all agrees with Nate Burleson
Old 11-21-2018, 11:22 AM   #12
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Mahomes is a ****ing phenom.

Never seen a qb this young this good.
Yip!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:23 AM   #13
You Sweetie!

just wait until Mahomes reaches his pinnacle.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:33 AM   #14
Mahomes Fanboi

I wanted Wilson in the draft badly...
that said, I'm glad we have Mahomes now.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:35 AM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post

You can have him.

The Rodgers of 2011 is long gone. I think he's done.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.