Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-24-2004, 08:25 AM  
Supporter

Handy-Man Corner

I'm tired of bad Chiefs news.....

I thought it would be a good idea for a thread on the Handy-Man.

Do you have any Home remedies, gadgets you've made, advice on car repair, home maint, sollutions to kill weeds in your yard, bugs in your garden?

Use Coke to clean your batteries? That type of stuff.
Home made floor dry?
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2021, 04:09 PM   #1216
I love your mom

From the thread title I assumed this was going to be about billay, my bad.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 08-20-2021, 04:23 PM   #1217
Supporter

Yeah, I had an electrician put one in. Non-replaceable LED.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 04:31 PM   #1218
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah, I had an electrician put one in. Non-replaceable LED.
Any idea how/why it would fail so quickly?
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2021, 04:46 PM   #1219
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
You are not getting that at HD/Lowes. Only from a lighting store that sells to builders. We have something along the lines of that. A few in the development have gone out Just the odds of human made materials.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2021, 04:56 PM   #1220
Mod Team

KCUnited with rich people problems.

I have ****ing bulbs!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2021, 04:57 PM   #1221
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

I have ****ing bulbs!!!
Peasant
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2021, 05:14 PM   #1222
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

I have ****ing bulbs!!!
Hey now, I've seen your cement pond
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2021, 08:12 PM   #1223
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I don’t. My guess is cheap China shit.

Id think it’s unlikely to be an install problem.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2021, 08:19 PM   #1224
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
WTF is there orange wire in your electrical box?
Fiber is the future, man.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-27-2022, 06:28 PM   #1225
Fish are scared of me

Bump
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2022, 07:35 PM   #1226
Supporter

Anyone got a line on these beauties?

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2022, 05:21 PM   #1227
MVP

I've been upgrading faucets in my home. Moving away from the single lever bathroom faucet to a more stylish 2-handle faucet that includes a pop-up drain. So nice.

Upgraded my kitchen faucet to a multiple spray option. Detachable spray head that eliminates a separate sprayer. Very clean look and a major improvement.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-18-2022, 06:49 PM   #1228
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
I've been upgrading faucets in my home. Moving away from the single lever bathroom faucet to a more stylish 2-handle faucet that includes a pop-up drain. So nice.

Upgraded my kitchen faucet to a multiple spray option. Detachable spray head that eliminates a separate sprayer. Very clean look and a major improvement.
I hope you bought them at a plumbing supply distributor and not at a big box store.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2022, 08:23 AM   #1229
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I hope you bought them at a plumbing supply distributor and not at a big box store.
Reeves-Weideman. We deal with them at work and I've been there several times for our high pressure plumbing needs.

What I bought can be readily purchased online, but got the wholesale price.

Things have changed in the past few years. Parts that used to be available only to pro plumbers and HVAC and the like are now available online. You can't go to Home Depot and buy a capacitor, but they're sold in a ton of places online. Saves a lot of money. No need for a $130 service call for a $15 part.

Last edited by Stewie; 08-20-2022 at 08:34 AM..
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-20-2022, 10:01 AM   #1230
Spiraling down the Drain

I’ve got one word for you… plastics.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.