Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2015, 03:48 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

What are you Smoking/Grilling/BBQ'ing this weekend?

What are you up to this weekend?

I finally gave up on my smoker and decided to get a new smoker. I went with a bigger model but less tech. Yes, its a cheater electric smoker. My 3rd one. I need more space to cook, I don't need help getting my smoke and temp right.

I've also never used injection for flavor except for pork butt or other big cuts of meat. I decided to give it a try. I developed my own injection. Basically like the other recipes you have out on the internet but I'm putting the rub in the injection and using sirracchi.

Full results not in yet but my son and I think its the best sausage we have ever had.

No sauce. Marinated the meat overnight. Injected the meat. Slow cooked the ribs and chicken. Baste it with a combo of butter and apple juice. Using a combination of Apple, Mesquite, Cherry and Hickory wood.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11539678_10205518593098849_7496287094654554585_n.jpg
Views:	6646
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	110157   Click image for larger version

Name:	11204917_10205518655060398_84193330748835473_n.jpg
Views:	6212
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	110158   Click image for larger version

Name:	11403311_10205518654740390_5737794009802538289_n.jpg
Views:	6591
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	110159   Click image for larger version

Name:	11060263_10205518594938895_5571454432064515726_n.jpg
Views:	6502
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	110160  
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2019, 05:19 PM   #1771
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
My first attempt at homemade dough and my first time doing a charcoal fired pizza of any kind. Turned out nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pizza on the grill? Looks pretty damn good.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2019, 05:28 PM   #1772
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Pizza on the grill? Looks pretty damn good.
Yeah, I got this Weber a week ago and I've been looking for every excuse to cook on it. Made about 10 different things on it so far.

Got it north of 600 with the briquettes and some lump charcoal so it was running a touch warm. Cooked easy enough and it tasted great. My wife was very impressed and I'll be doing it again soon.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2019, 06:04 PM   #1773
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Yeah, I got this Weber a week ago and I've been looking for every excuse to cook on it. Made about 10 different things on it so far.

Got it north of 600 with the briquettes and some lump charcoal so it was running a touch warm. Cooked easy enough and it tasted great. My wife was very impressed and I'll be doing it again soon.
Nice.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2019, 07:07 AM   #1774
Baba Ganoush

I was thinking about buy this. Thoughts?

https://www.masterclass.com/classes/...tm_campaign=AF
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2019, 07:19 AM   #1775
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I was thinking about buy this. Thoughts?

https://www.masterclass.com/classes/...tm_campaign=AF
I just registered for the Franklin class last night, so I'm stoked (pun intended)
Franklin has absolutely the best BBQ I have ever had in my life.
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-04-2019, 07:22 AM   #1776
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
I just registered for the Franklin class last night, so I'm stoked (pun intended)
Let me know if it’s worth it. I’m pretty interested.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2019, 07:27 AM
RedRaider56
This message has been deleted by RedRaider56.
Old 06-04-2019, 08:31 AM   #1777
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
I signed up for Franklin's Master Class this week.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-04-2019, 08:39 AM   #1778
Indian Twitter

The Salmon and ribs.

[IMG][/IMG]

The ribs were just a hair under so they had a little pull. This rib here had a good bite.

[IMG][/IMG]
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-04-2019, 08:50 AM   #1779
Veteran

The masterclass looks interesting, but $90 is a little steep to drop on it for me when I just dropped a bunch more than that on my first smoker in about 5 years.
allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.
Old 06-04-2019, 08:58 AM   #1780
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard View Post
The masterclass looks interesting, but $90 is a little steep to drop on it for me when I just dropped a bunch more than that on my first smoker in about 5 years.
Seemed a little steep considering you can google up what seems like an infinite number of bbq and cooking videos. I bought it anyway.
Old 06-04-2019, 09:02 AM   #1781
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
Seemed a little steep considering you can google up what seems like an infinite number of bbq and cooking videos. I bought it anyway.
I'll probably wait until the videos start showing up in those google searches as well. I would guess it is just a matter of time. But I was tempted to buy it too.
allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.
Old 06-04-2019, 09:30 AM   #1782
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Let me know if it’s worth it. I’m pretty interested.
I certainly will. A friend of mine has been going through it and swears by it so far.
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-04-2019, 10:26 AM   #1783
MVP

My first crack at smoking baby backs on my Big Green Egg last night. Overall very happy with the outcome, but will need to tweak smoke time the next time around

P.S. I'm still trying to figure out the best/easiest way to post images here. First time I posted the image was about the size of an office wall

BGE Ribs photo IMG_3183_zpsom4jauhn.jpg

Last edited by RedRaider56; 06-04-2019 at 10:35 AM..
Old 06-04-2019, 11:17 AM   #1784
SuperChiefs

I'm going to my first KCBS sponsored event this weekend. I'm giddy as a HS girl on prom night. I can't wait to gorge myself on some Championship BBQ
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2019, 02:17 PM   #1785
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flachief58 View Post
I'm going to my first KCBS sponsored event this weekend. I'm giddy as a HS girl on prom night. I can't wait to gorge myself on some Championship BBQ
Where?
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.