Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-11-2020, 04:33 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

Loki Trailer

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 11-12-2023 at 04:02 AM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2021, 06:01 AM   #196
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Episodes 1 and 2=excellentl!!
Episode 3=filler, let-down. Sets up:
Episode 4=BADASS!!! FINALLY, A MID-CREDIT SCENE!!!! IM SO HARD NOW!!!!

(but really, what an excellent watch!! While still giving more questions than answers!!!)

P.S. Thanks for Lady Sif, one of my personal faves!!!
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2021, 09:45 AM   #197
The Boom Boom Room

Spoiler!
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2021, 10:52 AM   #198
Andy Reid Supporter

This episode was great. Hard to think they could top last weeks but they just keep getting better.

Also…

Spoiler!
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2021, 07:10 PM   #199
sorta mod-ish

Oh yeah, this is Wednesday, huh? BRB.....
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2021, 08:31 PM   #200
The Boom Boom Room

I still believe Mobius is a Loki

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 07-07-2021 at 09:48 PM..
Old 07-07-2021, 09:40 PM   #201
Ain't no relax!

Who in the **** designed Disney+'s web interface? Because holy shit it's unintuitive and stupid....
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2021, 10:16 PM   #202
sorta mod-ish

That was fun, easily the best episode yet. And the throwbacks!

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2021, 11:03 PM   #203
sorta mod-ish

And I'm relatively sure the older Loki was Loki from the actual Marvel comics, maybe even 616.
Old 07-08-2021, 07:00 AM   #204
MVP

That was a great episode. A little touchy feely with the Loki in love with Loki shit, but enjoyable.
I don't think we have seen the end of Classic Loki (swallowed up by the Alioth). They made a pretty big point about his God like powers, and he is a Loki after all, so he may have some tricks up his sleeve.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2021, 07:28 AM   #205
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
I still believe Mobius is a Loki
I've always thought this, too.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2021, 07:30 AM   #206
MY LITTLE #15

I wasn't quite as big of a fan of this episode. Loki just doesn't seem like Loki anymore. And an alligator? I dunno. Hoping Episode 6 is grand. It's only six episodes, right?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2021, 07:47 AM   #207
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I wasn't quite as big of a fan of this episode. Loki just doesn't seem like Loki anymore. And an alligator? I dunno. Hoping Episode 6 is grand. It's only six episodes, right?
Yep, just six. And boo to your take, lol. I thought it was quirky and great. Plus they found a way to get the right hand scene in there, as well.

Just noticed that the official Disney+ site describing the series has a mistake in the description - it states the events of this series take place after the events of Endgame. That is incorrect, they take place after the first Avengers movie.
Old 07-08-2021, 09:17 AM   #208
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Yep, just six. And boo to your take, lol. I thought it was quirky and great. Plus they found a way to get the right hand scene in there, as well.

Just noticed that the official Disney+ site describing the series has a mistake in the description - it states the events of this series take place after the events of Endgame. That is incorrect, they take place after the first Avengers movie.
Didn't they mention that the Avengers were supposed to do their time heist stuff so it wasn't a nexus event. They are also jumping all around time so it's hard to say. My assumption was "Current" at the TVA is after Endgame even though they nabbed Loki from the past just after the first avengers and brought him forward.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 09:27 AM   #209
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Didn't they mention that the Avengers were supposed to do their time heist stuff so it wasn't a nexus event. They are also jumping all around time so it's hard to say. My assumption was "Current" at the TVA is after Endgame even though they nabbed Loki from the past just after the first avengers and brought him forward.
Yeah quite possibly. Just from Loki's perspective is it right after the first Avengers flick. I guess they DID have the tape on him dying at the hands of Thanos....
Old 07-08-2021, 11:58 AM   #210
Supporter

I realize that most people familiar with the comics expect the "Big Bad" to be Kang The Conqueror but I've thought all along that it's a Loki Variant pulling the strings, which is why so many Loki's have been pruned from the timeline.

The bigger question for me is where does "our" Loki fit? Does he eradicate the Loki running the TVA and if so, do he and Silvie go back to 2012? Or do they go to the main timeline (616) in 2024?

Where he fits back into the timeline is more important than who's behind the TVA, IMO. Hopefully, the series won't be open ended.

One more thing: Feige has said that some of the upcoming Marvel TV series could have a second season and before Loki aired, it was believed that Loki was a prime candidate for a Season 2, but after the way the events of this series have unfolded, I no longer think that's the case.

I sure hope the finale is better than TFATWS.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote