Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-11-2023, 08:37 PM  
Starter

Old People Thread

Hello old people of CP! Do you ever think about wanting to talk about problems you and other old people have? Is this football forum the only place on the internet you know how to get to? Well look no further! This old man thread is here for you to talk about your trials and tribulations.

Have an itch to complain about how the young generation doesn't know what hard work is? Post it in here! Are there some birds that need yelled or do you have neighbors that play music too loud? We'd love to hear about it! Did you fill your diapers and want to complain about the poor quality of Chinese products? Please regale us!

So if you can barely see letters in this thread without zooming in, but refuse to give up your drivers license, we'd love to read what you have to tell us! Come on in, bring your Werther's candy, and folksy tales of how things used to be!

Last edited by kozzman555; 04-11-2023 at 10:12 PM..
kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-01-2024, 02:15 PM   #706
MER

And pray they don't have an alpaca, RIGHT SEC? 😘
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 02:30 PM   #707
pew pew madafakas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
And pray they don't have an alpaca, RIGHT SEC? 😘
Sec has had enough experience with, and hate for them that he can flip them over and tear out their genitalia with his bare hands. Kinda like a calf roper but bloodier.

And that's before the whiskey is opened.
Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 01:16 PM   #708
It was not a fair catch

Hope I say this right

Old people are grumpy. 70+

Will us younger GenX, now 60-45 year olds be just as grumpy or since we grew up at the greatest time, the 80's, be a better group?

But it was fun blocking an old lady from row 25 trying to be the first one off the plane even before the doors opened. I was in row 3.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 01:28 PM   #709
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
Have you sent any of these college students an inappropriate text message yet?

Fire off a picture of your nut sack to them and see what they're made of. Really let them know who they're dealing with.
Not yet, I’m going to make my wife happy and she’s taking off work so far to come with me. I’ve gone twice so far. Had to take a break for my infusion last week.
They made me sing “happy birthday”, and a lot of other cheesey shit. Makes me want to get high and drink.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 01:31 PM   #710
It was not a fair catch

grocery stores should be forbidden to make announcements during good rock songs
today Hyvee broke into Blue Sky. How can they do that?
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 01:39 PM   #711
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Hope I say this right

Old people are grumpy. 70+

Will us younger GenX, now 60-45 year olds be just as grumpy or since we grew up at the greatest time, the 80's, be a better group?

But it was fun blocking an old lady from row 25 trying to be the first one off the plane even before the doors opened. I was in row 3.
Somehow you pretty much left out the younger of the Boomer generation in your comment....60-70

And still pondering why the 80's is considered the greatest time.

But the answer to your question....yes you will be just as grumpy...maybe even more so.
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-24-2024, 01:57 PM   #712
It was not a fair catch

the 80s had the best music

and get off my lawn
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 02:11 PM   #713
SuperChiefs

Quote:

and get off my lawn
80's music for the most part was weird. There will never be another decade better than the 70's

https://giphy.com/gifs/cryptomkg-com...gr7btF2cbLXKTz
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 02:19 PM   #714
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

and get off my lawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
80's music for the most part was weird. There will never be another decade better than the 70's

So we are going to have 70 year old men blaring "Kickstart my heart" and "Running with the Devil"?

We have come a long way from when Sinatra and Dean Martin was the choice of 70 year old men.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 02:42 PM   #715
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post

I'd say that 75% or more of what I listen to is from the mid-70s to the mid-80s. Which isn't surprising, because my age during that time was 10 to 20. My musical tastes were pretty much set in stone at that point. The late 80s was still okay for rock, although the decent stuff started to dwindle. And rock for the most part died a horrible death in the early 90s with the advent of grunge. One more ****ing reason to hate Seattle.

It's funny, though, how much staying power music from this era has. When I was a kid, "classic" rock stations were playing stuff from the 50s and early 60s, which at the time was 20 years old or less. Now, classic rock stations are still playing the stuff I grew up with that's 40 or 50 years old.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 02:43 PM   #716
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
So we are going to have 70 year old men blaring "Kickstart my heart" and "Running with the Devil"?

We have come a long way from when Sinatra and Dean Martin was the choice of 70 year old men.
I am already making plans, that at my grave site, there will be a solar powered device and speaker that will constantly play my playlist.
Old 03-24-2024, 02:45 PM   #717
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
The late 80s was still okay for rock, although the decent stuff started to dwindle. And rock for the most part died a horrible death in the early 90s with the advent of grunge. One more ****ing reason to hate Seattle.
So so true. I said the last great Rock album was Whitesnake-slip of the tounge.
Old 03-24-2024, 02:49 PM   #718
pew pew madafakas

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
Not yet, I’m going to make my wife happy and she’s taking off work so far to come with me. I’ve gone twice so far. Had to take a break for my infusion last week.
They made me sing “happy birthday”, and a lot of other cheesey shit. Makes me want to get high and drink.
sec
Ok here's what you do.

Text this panel a picture of a plain brown paper bag a couple of times up to 10. Wait a day or 2 without responding. Then at the next meeting when they ask about the paper bag, whip out a picture of your freshly shaven scrotum.

And tersly tell them LOUDLY in your angry why do you want me to sing hbd voice...and throw a few practice loops before you go in to nail it, and say...

I WAS TRYING TO SEND YOU A PICTURE OF MY SACK!!!!!
Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 02:51 PM   #719
Politically Incorrect

Is this the proper thread to share my colonoscopy photos?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2024, 02:57 PM   #720
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Is this the proper thread to share my colonoscopy photos?
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.