Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 PM  
Take a Chill Pill

Missing Planeteers

Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?

Last edited by DaFace; 05-23-2022 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: removing outdated link
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 09:20 AM   #2071
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I check every I.D. I see.
Whatever happened to Endelt?
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-19-2024, 09:22 AM   #2072
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88TG88 View Post
Kirstie Tynes
If you fall I will catch you i’ll be waiting, Tyne after Tyne.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-19-2024, 09:25 AM   #2073
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2112 View Post
Pastor mike
Pink Floyd
Redrum69
Endelt
FAX
Skip Towne
Bunnytrdr think he's cal country now
alive and well
Old 01-19-2024, 09:29 AM   #2074
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
This place was a bigger boys club back in the day. Inside jokes between Phobia, Endelt, Vlad, etc.
I haven’t seen any posts from Phobia, is he ok?
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 09:41 AM   #2075
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
TBH, he's still fairly goofy.

And if you want to feel old, he just turned 36.
Huh, well, I feel old just looking in the mirror.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 09:56 AM   #2076
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
TBH, he's still fairly goofy.

And if you want to feel old, he just turned 36.
Slayer is 36 years old? WOW, I don't know how that happened because I've only aged a few years since we were all laughing with and at his teenage goofball self.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 10:19 AM   #2077
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcountry View Post
I saw a FB post from him a few days ago
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-19-2024, 10:25 AM   #2078
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcountry View Post
He's still out there.

And this place has gone to hell, well, you know the rest.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 10:57 AM   #2079
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
He likes to talk about his waist and wallet size.
No wonder he's not here anymore.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 11:01 AM   #2080
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
What is Phil's last name? It's totally escaped me. tia

Last edited by ChiTown; 01-19-2024 at 11:28 AM..
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 11:09 AM   #2081
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
He's moving back to Texas
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 11:12 AM   #2082
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Gators

Fraz can sing!

I might even have a pic!
I hope it’s the pic I remember.

And was the song Fat Bottomed Girls, or was that someone else from the group? Actually, I feel like it might have been 3-4 members on that song as I try to wade through all of whiskey soaked years worth of memories.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 11:13 AM   #2083
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
He's still out there.

And this place has gone to hell, well, you know the rest.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 11:20 AM   #2084
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
I hope it’s the pic I remember.

And was the song Fat Bottomed Girls, or was that someone else from the group? Actually, I feel like it might have been 3-4 members on that song as I try to wade through all of whiskey soaked years worth of memories.
That definitely was NOT me.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-19-2024, 11:23 AM   #2085
Would an idiot do that?

I think that was the night someone did a deadpan rendition of My Dingaling.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.