Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-30-2020, 02:45 PM  
Hockey Town

Anyone ever experience burnout?

I feel like I'm there, I was there before Covid and feel like it's worse now. I legit have no motivation to do anything and I know I'm pessimistic and not fun to be around for the most part. If anyone wants further stuff I can deep dive but I need some advice because I feel like I'm stuck in the wallow not to escape.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2020, 06:58 AM   #256
MVP

Listen to the B-52's. Guaranteed to cheer you up! http://youtu.be/4WSenc2Z5OA

Last edited by SuperBowl4; 08-15-2020 at 07:08 AM..
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-17-2020, 05:55 PM   #257
Politically Incorrect

After reading all these responses I'm burnt out!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 04:11 PM   #258
In Search of a Life

I give you a hard time, but it’s all love at the end of the day man. Just now seeing this, but I understand what you’re going through. Just keep your head up and keep moving forward.

“This shall pass too”
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2020, 04:33 PM   #259
In my youth i pray to keep

I hate my life right now.

Passed over for a promotion for the 2nd time this year. Help me.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 08:18 PM   #260
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post

Not sure what you do but clearly need to try something to make you standout from others.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2020, 09:08 PM   #261
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Not sure what you do but clearly need to try something to make you standout from others.
Or move on. If possible.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 09:47 PM   #262
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I've been there. Got passed over for promotion after promotion because I wasn't a 'bro' and did my work at work, so I got fed up and just quit.

It was a great decision.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 07:02 AM   #263
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

Every step up in my career, I had to go to another company. Businesses, especially bigger businesses want workers who are productive to stay in their position. They are relucant to move you out of that position.

Your going to have to be prepared to move on. Get another job. If you want to stay, force their hand and tell them you want the promotion you've earned or your gone.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2020, 11:12 AM   #264
tonyetony

Quote:
All the time (well, sometimes)

Ask me anything.

I've tried drugs, drinking, degenerate gambling, traveling... any vice known to man.

We work too much in this country. We weren't put here to slave away.
This X 1,000. After 36 years at the same corporation I'm fixing to change things in my life way up. Scary and exciting all at once. My father, who is the person that instilled my work ethic and loyalty, thinks I'm making a huge mistake and repeatedly tells me just to stick it out. Although i respect him and understand where he is coming from i just can't do it anymore. Sorry Pops, wish me luck.
tonyetony has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tonyetony has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tonyetony has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tonyetony has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tonyetony has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tonyetony has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tonyetony has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tonyetony has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tonyetony has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tonyetony has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.tonyetony has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-22-2020, 12:34 PM   #265
KCBH

I retired at 58 years old, I am now 65, it's kind of boring playing golf, bass fishing, driving my old c5 around and sleeping until I want to get up.

It's not all what it's cracked up to be.

out.
KCbroncoHATER is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKCbroncoHATER is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKCbroncoHATER is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKCbroncoHATER is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKCbroncoHATER is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKCbroncoHATER is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKCbroncoHATER is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKCbroncoHATER is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKCbroncoHATER is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKCbroncoHATER is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-22-2020, 01:01 PM   #266
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCbroncoHATER View Post
I retired at 58 years old, I am now 65, it's kind of boring playing golf, bass fishing, driving my old c5 around and sleeping until I want to get up.

It's not all what it's cracked up to be.

out.
Thats a risk im willing to take
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 06:15 PM   #267
MVP

I have now thanks to this thread.
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-24-2020, 09:20 PM   #268
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

This
Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Or move on. If possible.
and this

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Every step up in my career, I had to go to another company. Businesses, especially bigger businesses want workers who are productive to stay in their position. They are relucant to move you out of that position.

Your going to have to be prepared to move on. Get another job. If you want to stay, force their hand and tell them you want the promotion you've earned or your gone.

most of the time the quickest way to get a salary and/or title increase is to change companies
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2020, 02:24 PM   #269
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
most of the time the quickest way to get a salary and/or title increase is to change companies
Or threaten to change companies.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2020, 02:26 PM   #270
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I've been there. Got passed over for promotion after promotion because I wasn't a 'bro' and did my work at work, so I got fed up and just quit.

It was a great decision.
I see this every day. I've passed up several gigs because I refuse to let "work" become "life".

There's a lot of people above me that make A LOT of money but they have no time to spend it, no one left to spend it with/on, and so on.

At some point one has to ask what they want out of life and what that means for work. I haven't experienced any burnout since I finally decided that work=work and nothing more.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote