Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2016, 05:36 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Chris Jones Thread****

He's our guy: https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...t-chris-jones/

Here's a bunch of his tape:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2016 at 06:32 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2023, 05:11 PM   #766
Baba Ganoush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2023, 06:07 PM   #767
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
He doesnt need to. He needs to follow Wilfork and stay for 4 rings for less
ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-18-2023, 06:10 PM   #768
How tall is this thing?

If there's ANY remotely viable reason for a veteran to miss camp, they're missing camp. It means nothing.

However, seeing him bitch up and join Maxx Crosby and the Silver and Black's Commitment to Excrement out of pure spite would be worth it just for the dullbundle of sticks9 suicide watch thread that it would spawn.

Homes has a bit of an unhealthy attachment to Cj95.

Last edited by Wallcrawler; 07-18-2023 at 06:16 PM..
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 9     Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2023, 06:14 PM   #769
Veteran

a franchise tag would be hard for the Chiefs to swallow with the cap space
Chris is in a great position right now
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 07-18-2023, 06:20 PM   #770
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
That would be epic. I’d love to get paid $5 million
No, you win the 1billion $ lottery and pay $5 million to touch it
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2023, 07:29 PM   #771
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
If there's ANY remotely viable reason for a veteran to miss camp, they're missing camp. It means nothing.

However, seeing him bitch up and join Maxx Crosby and the Silver and Black's Commitment to Excrement out of pure spite would be worth it just for the dullbundle of sticks9 suicide watch thread that it would spawn.

And you're on the complete opposite end of that spectrum. You've only talked shit on the dude and its all because you didn't wanna sign him to a big deal and then we did, so you had to make up shit each year about why it wasn't worth signing him. Any actual Chiefs fan wouldn't ever want that dude to leave and they damn sure wouldn't want him to go to a division rival. He'd absolutely wreck our shit. I can tell you're just a bitter little bitch about the whole thing and I honestly doubt youre actually a fan. If he left this year I guarantee you we would win 2-3 less games than we would with him. It'd drop our SB chances significantly.

You're just a miserable dumb shit scum bag. It doesn't surprise me that the guy that guy that talks shit on Andy Reid and call him Reidtard is talking about wanting Chris Jones to leave just because you're obsessed with me. ****ing weirdo.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 09:28 AM   #772
Dazed and Confused

Bart Vatch? Can we get his contract extension done already?!?
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 10:06 AM   #773
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolboy View Post
a franchise tag would be hard for the Chiefs to swallow with the cap space
Chris is in a great position right now
The real bitch of a franchise tag for Jones would be that he has a $19.5 million base this year. So his tag number isn't the roughly $20 million it'll likely be for a DT next year - it'll be about $23.5 million as that's 120% of his previous year's salary.

So yeah, he's in a nice negotiating position.

That said, the Chiefs are carrying him at $28 million right now. They can make it work at $23.5. But they'd probably just end up trading him instead because you really can't tag him a 2nd time; those numbers are just cost prohibitive. He'd be on the books at $28 million for a 2nd tag and a completely unpalatable $40 million for a 3rd tag year. That's $90 million for 3 seasons under the tag plus a $28 million cap hit this year that's not alleviated. So you're talking about $120 million in cap charges over 4 years for a DT.

Nah, we ain't doing that.

If we can't get an extension done prior to the season, we still tag him for 2024 but a tag/trade is almost certainly going to have to happen for 2025 if it gets to that.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2023, 02:20 PM   #774
SuperBowl or bust

If a past history repeats itself, his new deal will be announced late tomorrow or wait till media dump Friday afternoon.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 03:12 PM   #775
Going home eventually

Pretty sure all his guranteed money has been paid. He'd be smart to sign before the season.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2023, 03:15 PM   #776
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Pretty sure all his guranteed money has been paid. He'd be smart to sign before the season.
Huh?

He's a vested veteran - all $19.5 million in base salary this season will be paid if he's on the roster on Day 1.

And they ain't cutting him anyway.

And any franchise tag money will be guaranteed. Unless he suffers a catastrophic injury next season (which seems unlikely for an interior lineman who's simply bigger and more flexible than most people), he'll get tagged - which is also going to be guaranteed.

No, he's under no pressure to extend. But I sure wouldn't mind it if he did.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2023, 04:01 PM   #777
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post

Speaking of unhealthy obsessions, pot meet kettle.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 07-19-2023, 04:11 PM   #778
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Speaking of unhealthy obsessions, pot meet kettle.
Ain't nothing unhealthy or obsessive about how much I like Chris Jones. He's the best defender this team has had since DT. Yeah I like him and don't want him to go anywhere.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-19-2023, 06:00 PM   #779
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
And you're on the complete opposite end of that spectrum. You've only talked shit on the dude and its all because you didn't wanna sign him to a big deal and then we did, so you had to make up shit each year about why it wasn't worth signing him.

Revisionist history. You started a thread contending that the Chiefs should make Chris Jones the highest paid defender in football. I disagreed. Your vagina bled.

Heavily.

And the only shit talked on him, he earned. From his tragicomic beginnings at DE looking like a reerun trying to **** a doorknob, to his 0 post season sacks, no unfair shade was thrown at your idol dilphag9.

Any actual Chiefs fan wouldn't ever want that dude to leave and they damn sure wouldn't want him to go to a division rival.

As if it would ****ing matter. Mahomes literally just faced the most ferocious pass rush defense in football, on one ****ing leg for the title.

Please, regale us all with your stories of how terrifying the Raiders, Broncos, and Chargers would be if they got Chris Jones.

He'd absolutely wreck our shit.

Mahomes and our interior line VS Chris Jones? And you bet against Mahomes?

Christ I think you're ACTUALLY getting dumber.

I can tell you're just a bitter little bitch about the whole thing and I honestly doubt youre actually a fan.

Well you're ****ing reeruned so it doesn't really matter what you believe. I've sat through more soul crushing losses than you have, junior.

If he left this year I guarantee you we would win 2-3 less games than we would with him. It'd drop our SB chances significantly.

Oh sure. I remember when we were down 24-0 in a divisional game, and Chris Jones just absolutely got us back into the game. You know, in his street clothes on the sideline.

The guy batted some balls in the Superbowl, and made 2 game changing sacks in last years AFCCG. God damn, how would we replace such massive postseason production?

You're just a miserable dumb shit scum bag.

Ah look, now you've gone and hurt my feelings.

It doesn't surprise me that the guy that guy that talks shit on Andy Reid and call him Reidtard

Hey dullbundle of sticks9, what did Andy do to get called that? I'm impressed at how you love to gloss over the pant shitting on the sideline that Andy Reid has done that was well deserving of criticism, but I'm just talking shit on Andy for NO reason.

The density of your skull is immeasurable.

is talking about wanting Chris Jones to leave just because you're obsessed with me. ****ing weirdo.

Yeah, your stupidity at this point is like a bad car wreck. You know you shouldn't look, but your eyes are simply drawn to the sheer spectacle. Congrats dude.

Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 06:44 PM   #780
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Ain't nothing unhealthy or obsessive about how much I like Chris Jones. He's the best defender this team has had since DT. Yeah I like him and don't want him to go anywhere.
Oh I know. Wasn’t referring to you in my comment. I just see the irony in someone chasing someone else around a message board calling them obsessive.
tredadda has disabled reputation