Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2020, 10:04 AM  
BAMF!

Sony Playstation 5 thread

I figured we could go ahead and start this.

I wasn't able to watch it today, but Sony had a live event where they unveiled the PS5 console. I don't really have an opinion on the appearance yet, but it can be vertical or horizontal.

Last edited by bowener; 11-02-2020 at 08:38 AM.. Reason: added timer
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 11-08-2020, 08:59 AM   #181
Cheaterlover*

I'm looking forward to this one, because a) I love cats and b) I hate humans, so I'm down with a first-person exploration game where you're a cat in a post-apocalyptic world where humans are extinct and robots have taken over.

JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 09:21 PM   #182
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
On a computer, go to the YouTube video you want to embed.
Under the video, click SHARE .
Click Embed.
From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
Paste the code into your blog or website HTML.
Right clicking the video will give you the copy embed code option as well.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 09:15 AM   #183
11-5, baby

Anyone know where to get a Series X now?

Best Buy is sold out and I have $170 in store credit.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2020, 11:19 AM   #184
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Anyone know where to get a Series X now?

Best Buy is sold out and I have $170 in store credit.
There were a bunch available from various retailers this morning, but they went quick. I'd follow @Wario64 on Twitter, as this person updates frequently on availability.

EDIT: No need to check availability from their links from pre-11am CST - I checked them for you and they're all sold out.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-10-2020, 03:01 PM   #185
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
There were a bunch available from various retailers this morning, but they went quick. I'd follow @Wario64 on Twitter, as this person updates frequently on availability.

EDIT: No need to check availability from their links from pre-11am CST - I checked them for you and they're all sold out.
Thanks and dammit!

I want my Sexbox.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2020, 04:17 PM   #186
Damn it feels good.

Somehow, some way, I nabbed a PS5 today via PlayStation Direct. Should hopefully be here early next week. Anyone else have any luck?
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-12-2020, 05:02 PM   #187
The man you could post like.

Got mine today. Picking up Demon Souls to play.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2020, 05:07 PM   #188
Hockey Town

I shoulda got one but I held off...hopefully I'll get one in the spring.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2020, 05:09 PM   #189
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Got mine today. Picking up Demon Souls to play.
Saaaaaaaaaame. It's by far the most "next gen" game available on any platform. The visuals and performance are so wild.

I set up my ps5 this morning and immediately installed God of War, RDR2, Demon's Souls, Sack Boy, and Doom Eternal. Plus Cyberpunk is coming Dec 10th. I'm going to have enough games to keep me and wife occupied through the entire winter.

Honestly, the visuals and loading times are great, but the controller is the true next gen feature. The rumble and adaptive triggers can't be understated.

Also, I've read that transfering PS4 data using the rear usb's, ethernet cord, or using an eternal hard drive+sleep is causing issues. I'd wait to use those features.
Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-12-2020, 05:12 PM   #190
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
On a computer, go to the YouTube video you want to embed.
Under the video, click SHARE .
Click Embed.
From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
Paste the code into your blog or website HTML.
edit: +rep. Thanks for helping out!
test

Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:21 PM   #191
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
edit: +rep. Thanks for helping out!
test

Got my PS5 delivered today......bought and downloaded Demon's Souls.

Will commence tears of joy in about 1 hour when I'm done working for the day........
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-12-2020, 06:26 PM   #192
The man you could post like.

The free PS4 games are nothing to sniff at either.

https://www.pushsquare.com/guides/al...n-games-on-ps5
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2020, 07:07 PM   #193
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Got my PS5 delivered today......bought and downloaded Demon's Souls.

Will commence tears of joy in about 1 hour when I'm done working for the day........
How are download times? Games take forever on ps4 to download..Much longer than pc
dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-12-2020, 08:04 PM   #194
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj56dt58 View Post
How are download times? Games take forever on ps4 to download..Much longer than pc
I think I have 250 down through Comcast and my WiFi router is AC. I’m getting much faster WiFi speeds so far.
Old 11-12-2020, 09:08 PM   #195
In Mahomes I trust!

Not even thinking of going to PS5 until machos tests and games designed for it are developed. I do not care if my existing PS4 games "look" better on PS5 not what I want to spend my $$$$ on. See you in 2021 - circa November '21.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.