Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-09-2020, 08:22 PM   #2
Herm is the worst...horrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28 View Post
I agree about beating the Twins,but i've actually never heard that about their fans.I thought everybody was supposedly nice in Minnesota,ha.
Nah...they just invaded the K for years...acting like it was their second home ballpark back when they were good and we were really bad. Just made me cranky and I can't get over it.
dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-09-2020, 08:51 PM   #3
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
I agree about beating the Twins,but i've actually never heard that about their fans.I thought everybody was supposedly nice in Minnesota,ha.
Have you seen that city lately?
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2020, 09:46 PM   #4
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan View Post
Nah...they just invaded the K for years...acting like it was their second home ballpark back when they were good and we were really bad. Just made me cranky and I can't get over it.
I see.I guess they were good in the Mauer/Morneau days,but i don't even remember them making a run at the playoffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Have you seen that city lately?
Haha good point.Well times have def. changed,thats just the vibe i used to get from the upper Midwest i guess.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-09-2020, 09:49 PM   #5
Mod Team

Quote:
I see.I guess they were good in the Mauer/Morneau days,but i don't even remember them making a run at the playoffs.

Haha good point.Well times have def. changed,thats just the vibe i used to get from the upper Midwest i guess.
Minnesota people are generally very nice.

Pussies, but nice.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.