Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-21-2018, 08:08 AM   #2
Sarcasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
I post on OS, muthead and reddit a lot. Been playing competative for the last few maddens.
Why aren't you in our league then?
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-21-2018, 08:49 AM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic View Post
Why aren't you in our league then?
I'm already in two 32 man leagues and trying to keep up with the weekend league MUT tourneys is more than enough time. Maybe in 19 if you guys have an opening.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-21-2018, 09:02 AM   #4
Sarcasm

Quote:
I'm already in two 32 man leagues and trying to keep up with the weekend league MUT tourneys is more than enough time. Maybe in 19 if you guys have an opening.
Gotcha. Ya we'll have spots available for Madden 19.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-23-2018, 09:53 AM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
I post on OS, muthead and reddit a lot. Been playing competative for the last few maddens.
Im Kanobi over on OS. Im an offline franchise mode guy but Madden '16 is the only one I've bought in the last five or six years. I'm hoping '19 takes a BIG step forward in terms of gameplay.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 05-23-2018, 12:12 PM   #6
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
Im Kanobi over on OS. Im an offline franchise mode guy but Madden '16 is the only one I've bought in the last five or six years. I'm hoping '19 takes a BIG step forward in terms of gameplay.
Don't hold your breath bud. I can see them doing a makeover for CFM, naturally MUT will be the biggest focus as thats what brings the money in with all the tourneys. As far as gameplay, its not going to take a big step unless they recode the entire game ai and get the 'animation triggering' shit out.
Aspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliAspengc8 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-24-2018, 02:20 AM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Don't hold your breath bud. I can see them doing a makeover for CFM, naturally MUT will be the biggest focus as thats what brings the money in with all the tourneys. As far as gameplay, its not going to take a big step unless they recode the entire game ai and get the 'animation triggering' shit out.
There's an article where one of the dev's admits that there's still code from Madden '06 in the game for animations.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 05-24-2018, 02:51 AM   #8
Consuming CP souls

Some will defend this terrible franchise till the death
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.