Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-13-2017, 12:16 PM  
I'll be back.

***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***

AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 10-07-2018 at 11:37 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2022, 04:52 PM   #3736
Mahomes Fanboi

My fav play design I've seen so far this year.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 04:52 PM   #3737
Mahomes Fanboi

Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2022, 06:10 PM   #3738
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Other than the INT I hated this throw the most.

Risky af lol
yeah but his timing was perfect, and so was his accuracy

that's elite QB play, baby

marino used to **** us with throws like that

nothing you can do but tip your cap...velocity matters
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 06:27 PM   #3739
You gotta kill a few people

It worked out well because his ball placement was as good as it could have been given the coverage.

I just think a lob to the sideline to MVS would have been a better choice.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2022, 06:29 PM   #3740
I'll be back.

the rush was going to get there....in patrick i trust
Old 10-07-2022, 06:33 PM   #3741
You gotta kill a few people

Nah, Mahomes could have thrown it at the same time. Hold the outside CB by staring down Kelce and starting the throwing motion, then lob it up to MVS who's coming out of his break.

Props to McKinnon, though. Him and Pacheco have been selling out their bodies to give Pat that extra second.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2022, 07:23 PM   #3742
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

i ****ing love this because...it shows just how ****ing hard it is to catch a 102 mph fastball from patrick ****ing mahomes
Can you imagine the humming sound of that ball as it goes by your ear?
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 10-07-2022, 07:29 PM   #3743
I'll be back.

patrick just flat out refused to throw balls like that at the end of the bengals game

worst case of the yips he's ever had
Old 10-07-2022, 07:57 PM   #3744
In Search of a Life

The Bucs game was one of Mahomes best- he was incredible.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2022, 08:22 PM   #3745
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post

underrated and not talked about enough.

It was an incredible play. I saw the fake throw then downfield and wondered--when did we learn that?
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-07-2022, 09:24 PM   #3746
I'll be back.

here's the thing about that play - they've run that pretty regularly since reid got here, even in the smith years

i would wager there's footage of smith hitting that play, or missing, or not being willing to throw into that window, one of those

i DON'T recall mahomes ever hitting it, and the reason why is tyreek hill...no one is biting on underneath stuff with hill on the field, it just wasn't in their best interests

but NOW...teams are defending us short to deep, because they don't respect MVS or Hardman, and that honestly is playing perfectly into Patrick's hands so far

MVS has been wide open three times this season for 25+ yard gains, and Mahomes has hit him twice

Hardman, thrice, and he made shitty catch attempts twice and Mahomes stopped trusting him after that (since he threw it to Watson instead)

you're also seeing Watson getting single coverage deep

the deep routes are now ALL open again in this offense because the threat that one will go to the house isn't quite there, and you're better off playing the percentages and trying to stop kelce and juju intermediate 90% of the time

BUT it's patrick freaking mahomes and he will eventually get deep

the Raiders are ****ing terrible on defense - they give up nearly 70 percent completions at 7.8 YPA - and I think the world is about to see Mahomes crank a couple deep and we're going to be back to seeing Cover 2 shells a hell of a lot here pretty soon
Old 10-08-2022, 10:14 AM   #3747
I love your mom

Quote:
here's the thing about that play - they've run that pretty regularly since reid got here, even in the smith years

i would wager there's footage of smith hitting that play, or missing, or not being willing to throw into that window, one of those

i DON'T recall mahomes ever hitting it, and the reason why is tyreek hill...no one is biting on underneath stuff with hill on the field, it just wasn't in their best interests

but NOW...teams are defending us short to deep, because they don't respect MVS or Hardman, and that honestly is playing perfectly into Patrick's hands so far

MVS has been wide open three times this season for 25+ yard gains, and Mahomes has hit him twice

Hardman, thrice, and he made shitty catch attempts twice and Mahomes stopped trusting him after that (since he threw it to Watson instead)

you're also seeing Watson getting single coverage deep

the deep routes are now ALL open again in this offense because the threat that one will go to the house isn't quite there, and you're better off playing the percentages and trying to stop kelce and juju intermediate 90% of the time

BUT it's patrick freaking mahomes and he will eventually get deep

the Raiders are ****ing terrible on defense - they give up nearly 70 percent completions at 7.8 YPA - and I think the world is about to see Mahomes crank a couple deep and we're going to be back to seeing Cover 2 shells a hell of a lot here pretty soon
As long as Pat is not running for his life we should be able to do exploit any def they throw at us .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 10-10-2022, 10:06 PM   #3748
I'll be back.

GREATNESS DAWG

Old 10-10-2022, 10:09 PM   #3749
Banned!

Clyde is falling to the ground and, yet, stays up long enough to get to the ball and catch it. Great play all around.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2022, 07:39 AM   #3750
I'll be back.

friends, it is the patrick mahomes era

celebrate today with these amazing gifs of fine football feats

Old 10-23-2022, 07:07 PM   #3751
I'll be back.

Quote:
I think we are looking at an 88/89 Montana year from this kid now.
We are. We truly are.

Let these fine GIFs carry you through the bye, chiefs friends.

Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote