Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-22-2017, 09:42 AM   #2
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Why do we always assume these guys want to get int coaching after football?
Because most coaches are former players...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2017, 09:43 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Because most coaches are former players...
Yeah, but most players don't become coaches
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2017, 09:48 AM   #4
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
I was being more hopeful than anything else. I'd like to keep his knowledge here in one form or another.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2017, 09:49 AM   #5
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
With DJ it's been stated by both he and Reid. There's a legit interest there. With Berry, not so much. Berry doesn't strike me as the coaching type.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-22-2017, 09:50 AM   #6
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
With DJ it's been stated by both he and Reid. There's a legit interest there. With Berry, not so much. Berry doesn't strike me as the coaching type.
That's right. There was an article about this a ways back.. certainly made me feel like this was a likely agenda for D.J.

http://kan.247sports.com/Bolt/Chiefs...ing--105553783
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation
Old 09-22-2017, 10:23 AM   #7
The talking stonehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Vagina View Post
That's right. There was an article about this a ways back.. certainly made me feel like this was a likely agenda for D.J.

http://kan.247sports.com/Bolt/Chiefs...ing--105553783
Quote:
"Young guys will ask me questions," Johnson explained. "They're picking my brain-seeing if I know my stuff, so I'm always on point with that. I enjoy it. Later in life, I'd like to become some kind of a coach, and this is a perfect opportunity out here with the young guys asking me all kinds of questions."

"They're trying to do this, and so we're going to do this," Johnson added of what he likes about the mental part of the game. "Just being a step ahead of the game. Being an older guy, I appreciate the mental part. I'm not a slow guy, but I'm not as fast as I used to be, so mentally, I've got to keep reacting quicker."

Johnson said he hasn't yet spoken with Reid yet about his desire to coach one day.

"He's an offensive-minded guy, but I've talked to (defensive coordinator) Bob Sutton and (linebackers coach) Gary Gibbs, mostly," Johnson explained. "It's a cool deal. Some people, even the great football players, have no interest in coaching. I've had a lot of success, but I enjoy the scheme and process of it all."

"It's a pretty cool atmosphere."

What level would Johnson want to coach?

"I thought about all of it," Johnson explained. "In high school, you're teaching the fundamentals, trying to get them off to college. It's also teaching them a little bit about life.

"In college, there's the recruiting part of it, so it's a year-around thing. In the NFL, it's even more of a business-as far as getting hired and fired. I'll definitely get into the coaching later on, not right when I get out, but I'll set it up in the right way."

Johnson said he could see himself as a coaching intern on the sidelines during a Chiefs' camp one day.

"Of course," Johnson laughed. "I would. This is a good atmosphere-a good platform."
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.