Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2019, 03:48 PM   #2
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Gonna be interesting to see what the next iteration of the Avengers will be, how they get there and who the villains are. I think everyone with a signature in the credits is done with the series.

Tony, Widow and Steve obviously...

Hawkeye retired, Thor finding himself

Maybe Professor Hulk stays around, or takes up a mentor role

No Vision, so not sure how the Vision/Scarlet witch tv show will work

Guess the falcon/winter soldier series is now Captain America/winter soldier

Black Widow will be in the past

Hawkeye could be past or training the daughter in the future

Hawkeye isn’t Hawkeye anymore. He’s Ronin now. I think he passed Hawkeye on to his daughter when she hit the bullseye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-25-2019, 09:58 PM   #3
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
I had tears of joy. I had tears of sadness. A fitting end to an epic 10 year saga. And everything is set up for the future. There is a new Cap. There is a new Iron Man. Did you see him at the funeral? It was the kid from Iron Man 3, a little more grown up. (at least I'm pretty sure it was)
I couldn’t figure out who that was, thanks.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2019, 09:10 AM   #4
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
I had tears of joy. I had tears of sadness. A fitting end to an epic 10 year saga. And everything is set up for the future. There is a new Cap. There is a new Iron Man. Did you see him at the funeral? It was the kid from Iron Man 3, a little more grown up. (at least I'm pretty sure it was)
Who was the brunette lady by herself near then end?
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-27-2019, 02:31 PM   #5
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Was that the kid who was standing behind Bucky and a Falcons group? I was trying to figure out who that was???
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2019, 10:15 PM   #6
I'll be back.

There is, and will only ever be, one Iron Man.

"I am Iron Man."

What a perfect ending to a great character.

I'd like to see a couple of Guardians movies with Thor as part of the team, though.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2019, 02:57 AM   #7
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
There is, and will only ever be, one Iron Man.

"I am Iron Man."

What a perfect ending to a great character.

I'd like to see a couple of Guardians movies with Thor as part of the team, though.
Spoiler!

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 04-26-2019 at 03:03 AM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2019, 07:55 AM   #8
Veteran

Positives:

I really enjoyed Nebula's character arc, find her very interesting and oddly attractive for a Bold blue Cyborg

Hawkeye and Black Widow really add that humanist element to the film again great characters who you can relate to.

The Middle section "Time Heist" is expertly done. Enhancing the story and taking a trip down memory lane. at the same time.

Negatives:

The color pallet for the final battle was brown and ugly, actually looked like something DC would do.

I found the "here come the girls" bit cringey especially compared with the somewhat subtle way they did it in Infinity War.

Fat Thor/Professor Hulk I think where unnecessary and not that FUNNY(apart from the Lebowski Nods)
Danguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanguardace 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-25-2019, 10:34 PM   #9
I'll be back.

A Deadpool/Thor/Guardians movie would be off the charts hilarious.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-25-2019, 10:55 PM   #10
oxymoron

It may be as late as 2024 before we see x-men or fantastic 4.

Gamora is going to be fun now, her and Quill. Def like Thor with that group.

Although that part of their time travel rule set was a little iffy.

The stones had to be returned. So what about Gamora. Or Mjolnir. They're gone now, from 2015 to 2024.

And if Thanos and everyone with him were wiped from the timeline, then his original snap never happened, since the version of him they defeated predated Infinity War. So there was no reason to go back in time to collect the stones. But then the don't defeat him before the snap.

Quite the bizarre loop if you try to follow it.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2019, 09:18 AM   #11
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
It may be as late as 2024 before we see x-men or fantastic 4.

Gamora is going to be fun now, her and Quill. Def like Thor with that group.

Although that part of their time travel rule set was a little iffy.

The stones had to be returned. So what about Gamora. Or Mjolnir. They're gone now, from 2015 to 2024.

And if Thanos and everyone with him were wiped from the timeline, then his original snap never happened, since the version of him they defeated predated Infinity War. So there was no reason to go back in time to collect the stones. But then the don't defeat him before the snap.

Quite the bizarre loop if you try to follow it.
I think he snapped the villains and their shops. But no idea how gamorra disappeared, quill was searching for her. But she also ditched her sister.

Also, they brought everyone back from the snap. But 5 years in the future. So Peter is still in the same grade. How is his buddy still there? I guess he could of been snapped also. Guess we will find out in other movies.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-25-2019, 11:07 PM   #12
I'll be back.

That was another thing that was funny...all the time travel jokes.

The two back to the future lines were awesome.
Old 04-25-2019, 11:10 PM   #13
I'll be back.

Oh, and Cap wielding the hammer?

My nerd boner has never been stronger.

I wish I had seen it with a larger crowd because I bet the cheers were amazing.

My crowd was rather subdued.

Stan Lee's cameo was gold, too.
Old 04-25-2019, 11:18 PM   #14
I'll be back.

The fact that this made it into a superhero movie is so grand.

Old 04-25-2019, 11:58 PM   #15
I'll be back.

oh shit