Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-06-2016, 06:17 AM   #2
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Awesome!!!
Fish took me from a rookie and helped me along the way. After 6 months I can troubleshoot most issues and bought a firetv box and loaded everything myself. I'm now 7 months cable free and never, ever miss anything I want to watch.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 05-06-2016, 07:08 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Fish took me from a rookie and helped me along the way. After 6 months I can troubleshoot most issues and bought a firetv box and loaded everything myself. I'm now 7 months cable free and never, ever miss anything I want to watch.
That's my ultimate goal - no cable. The cost of having it is ridiculous.

I ordered a FireTV on Wednesday since Fish gave it his seal of approval, should be here today, so I'm going to spend the weekend getting it set up.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2016, 11:45 AM   #4
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:

What about live sports?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2016, 01:56 PM   #5
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
What about live sports?
They're all there. I watch ALL mlb games. ANY NFL games that interest me, all NBA games are available.

It's all there. The one drawback is that fast moving sports on a stream tend to be a little streaky. It's not bad. It is noticeable. But I've learned to live with that. I've also learned to live with an extra 2300$ per year in my pocket.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 05-06-2016, 09:11 PM   #6
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
They're all there. I watch ALL mlb games. ANY NFL games that interest me, all NBA games are available.

It's all there. The one drawback is that fast moving sports on a stream tend to be a little streaky. It's not bad. It is noticeable. But I've learned to live with that. I've also learned to live with an extra 2300$ per year in my pocket.

Awesome. So:

1. Buy the Amazon Fire TV

2. Download KODI

3. Install whatever programs or what have you that you want

4. ????

4. Profit
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.