Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-11-2020, 09:10 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

ESPN: Mahomes' Chiefs Career Longevity and Chris Jones' Contract Discussion

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:50 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

When was this? This morning? If so, sounds like no deal for Jones this year.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:58 AM   #3
MVP

So this goes back to what Petro reported about the locker room basketball. The Chiefs don’t trust Jones and likely view him as immature.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-11-2020, 10:08 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
So this goes back to what Petro reported about the locker room basketball. The Chiefs don’t trust Jones and likely view him as immature.
I’m going to go ahead and believe Louis Riddick who legitimately has sources inside the organization over this guy.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2020, 10:26 AM   #5
My Mamma Says

Quote:
I call bullshit on this...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2020, 10:31 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I’m going to go ahead and believe Louis Riddick who legitimately has sources inside the organization over this guy.
What has Riddick said?
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-11-2020, 10:32 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
What is Riddick reporting?
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-11-2020, 10:43 AM   #8
Fish are scared of me

I guess we'll know the outcome Wednesday. I'm guessing he signs the franchise tag and plays on it and thats where we'll be this year. Then we can franchise him again next year then adios. BUT, if we can pull off another SB victory MAYBE Jones will see the light.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 10:44 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
What has Riddick said?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
What is Riddick reporting?
He reported after the Mahomes extension that the Chiefs were switching their focus to Jones and working on a deal.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2020, 11:06 AM   #10
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
He reported after the Mahomes extension that the Chiefs were switching their focus to Jones and working on a deal.
I expect he stated that without insider knowledge but just common sense. Of course Jones is next and getting Mahomes done solidifies the numbers available to do CJ.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2020, 11:07 AM   #11
Special Teams ACE!!!

This is selfish, but I hope Louis Riddick stays on TV and doesn't get a GM job for awhile. Well, hopefully that's what he wants, anyway.

I'd hate to lose him to to some shitty Bengals organization or whatever when we've got an incredible source for inside Chiefs news on ESPN not to mention one huuuuuge Mahomo.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2020, 11:30 AM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I expect he stated that without insider knowledge but just common sense. Of course Jones is next and getting Mahomes done solidifies the numbers available to do CJ.
Pretty much this. That why I would kind of like to know when the OP video comes from? This morning? Or do they even do that show on Saturday? I don't watch ESPN much, if at all the last few months.

Last edited by Coogs; 07-11-2020 at 11:45 AM..
Old 07-11-2020, 11:52 AM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I don’t know why you’d “expect” that when he always has inside information.
Old 07-11-2020, 11:55 AM
Coogs
This message has been deleted by Coogs. Reason: Hog already stated common sense.
Old 07-11-2020, 11:59 AM   #14
In Search of a Life

“Hog already stated common sense”

Louis Riddick is always in the know when it comes to the Chiefs. Common sense says if the Chiefs have no intention to get a deal done or believe it is unlikely he would already know and wouldn’t have said what he said.
Old 07-11-2020, 12:01 PM   #15
MVP

"Last season I sensed"

"I would anticipate"

"I think"

he has no inside information whatsoever
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.