Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 07-06-2020, 10:04 AM  
Hockey Town

I'm going to stab Comcast in the face...

They are literally the worst ****ing ISP...

So Comcast how will you handle what is going on...well you see we will make 3 months of our service not have a data cap..ok even though data caps are complete bullshit, fine. But when we bring them back in July...we're going to take away 1 of your courtesy months without telling you because we think adding 200 gigs to your cap is sufficient...

Also we are going to take that other courtesy month because June is going to count when we calculate data even though we said it wouldn't count...

Is there a worse company out there than this, their customer service motto should be, bend over and take it.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 07:40 PM   #46
It was not a fair catch

displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 08:24 PM   #47
In Mahomes I trust!

Holy shit! I pay AT&T $75 a month for fiber optic ran directly to the house at 1GB speed - it is incredible!
Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.Stryker threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-07-2020, 03:46 AM   #48
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Does anyone like any utility?
This list is from early 2018, but...

20. Weinstein companies
19. United
18. Facebook
17. CenturyLink
16. Monsanto
15. Comcast
14. Uber
13. Sears companies
12. Trump companies
11. Wells Fargo
10. Cigna
9. Spirit Airlines
8. Vice Media
7. Sprint
6. Foxconn Technology
5. Electronic Arts
4. University of Phoenix
3. The NFL (LOLZ)
2. Fox Entertainment Group
1. Equifax

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...es/1058718001/
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 07:09 AM   #49
Supporter

I just wish I had more than 5mbps internet, I would happily take the 10 or 20 you guys turn your noses up at.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2020, 08:17 AM   #50
Hockey Town

Well after calling several times and dealing with several people I finally got a guy who knew what he was talking about...

I ended up changing to a different plan, before I was paying 85 plus 50 for uncapped. Now I upgraded to the gig speed with a no modem and it has unlimited internet and my bill is 80 a month, so I'm happy now.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:12 AM   #51
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Well after calling several times and dealing with several people I finally got a guy who knew what he was talking about...

I ended up changing to a different plan, before I was paying 85 plus 50 for uncapped. Now I upgraded to the gig speed with a no modem and it has unlimited internet and my bill is 80 a month, so I'm happy now.
Glad you didn't have to murder anyone.

BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:12 AM   #52
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
I just wish I had more than 5mbps internet, I would happily take the 10 or 20 you guys turn your noses up at.
Do you live in the country?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:14 AM   #53
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Cox has been decent as an ISP. Our plan is 1 TB a month and they just upped it to 1.25 TB a month. Even though I agree that data caps are absurd. I personally rarely go over a terabyte per month.
You in Wichita? I'm only paying $60/month (taxes, equipment, fees included) for Gig service from ATT here. Plus they gave me $200 for switching.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-08-2020, 02:06 AM   #54
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I am seriously tired of the ISP bullshit game, data caps are a farce, no competition is a joke, the entire thing is idiotic.
Quote:

nice, glad it worked out for you.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-08-2020, 08:42 AM   #55
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Do you live in the country?
Yep I’m about 10 miles north of Columbia, MO,
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2020, 09:02 AM   #56
Hockey Town

Quote:
Yep I’m about 10 miles north of Columbia, MO,
Then you are forever cursed with terrible internet.
Old 07-08-2020, 11:51 AM   #57
Supporter

Quote:
Then you are forever cursed with terrible internet.

Well we are starting to house shop in town, so hopefully we can get somewhere with faster than dialup
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 12:22 PM   #58
Supporter

Quote:
Well we are starting to house shop in town, so hopefully we can get somewhere with faster than dialup
Definitely one benefit to living in town. The other is no septic tank or domestic wells.

In my part of the world town providing windbreak is another big benefit. Not so much where you’re at.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:52 AM   #59
Hockey Town

You know it's like 1 step forward 2 steps back, I'm basically a month in with this new service and I'm ****ing frustrated. My last service/modem was for basically 300 down, I always got that speed consistently, no drops always worked no issue.

Now with this one my speeds are all over the ****ing place, it drops, my speeds are shit, I have a printer that is online then off then on then off, I'm pissed.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:02 AM   #60
Here We Go Again

Quote:
You know it's like 1 step forward 2 steps back, I'm basically a month in with this new service and I'm ****ing frustrated. My last service/modem was for basically 300 down, I always got that speed consistently, no drops always worked no issue.

Now with this one my speeds are all over the ****ing place, it drops, my speeds are shit, I have a printer that is online then off then on then off, I'm pissed.
Cable internet is terrible. You are sharing bandwidth with all your neighbors. So when everyone is on, you won't be able to get anywhere near the advertised speeds.

The small print admits to all that, so you have no real recourse.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.