Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 07-06-2020, 10:04 AM  
Hockey Town

I'm going to stab Comcast in the face...

They are literally the worst ****ing ISP...

So Comcast how will you handle what is going on...well you see we will make 3 months of our service not have a data cap..ok even though data caps are complete bullshit, fine. But when we bring them back in July...we're going to take away 1 of your courtesy months without telling you because we think adding 200 gigs to your cap is sufficient...

Also we are going to take that other courtesy month because June is going to count when we calculate data even though we said it wouldn't count...

Is there a worse company out there than this, their customer service motto should be, bend over and take it.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 01:27 PM   #31
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
No, they don't. Not at the Gig speed anyway.
Yea they don't offer me that speed.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 01:33 PM   #32
PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL

Not on unlimited? What are you paying like, like $25 bucks a month?
L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.L.A. Chieffan is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-06-2020, 01:36 PM   #33
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan View Post
Not on unlimited? What are you paying like, like $25 bucks a month?
Psh I wish, I had been paying for unlimited for like 4 years, my bill without it is like 85 bucks. with it like 130.
Old 07-06-2020, 02:02 PM   #34
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Google Fiber is awesome. Very happy.
Well ya it's speedy and they keep the prices the same. Also **** Data caps and any horses they ride in on.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 02:24 PM   #35
Be Kind To Your Pets

Comcast customer service guy called my wife a "stupid f'ing bitch" a few years ago. He though he had put her on hold, and was talking to some other guy in the customer service area. Mrs. B was uber pissed and went after his job. Think she got him fired.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 02:32 PM   #36
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

ISPs are giving free internet? And people are bitching? What part am I missing?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 02:42 PM   #37
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
ISPs are giving free internet? And people are bitching? What part am I missing?
What exactly did anyone get for free, I still have a bill and have.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:20 PM   #38
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
What exactly did anyone get for free, I still have a bill and have.
Apologies. I thought you said they gave you three months of unlimited data for which you would normally have to pay extra.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:22 PM   #39
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Apologies. I thought you said they gave you three months of unlimited data for which you would normally have to pay extra.
Just so you know a data cap is the biggest horseshit thing ISP's ever created.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 03:26 PM   #40
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Just so you know a data cap is the biggest horseshit thing ISP's ever created.
I'm not a fan. I have to pay extra for unlimited and would rather not.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:41 PM   #41
Everybody Lies.

Cox has been decent as an ISP. Our plan is 1 TB a month and they just upped it to 1.25 TB a month. Even though I agree that data caps are absurd. I personally rarely go over a terabyte per month.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:51 PM   #42
MVP

I believe that Comcast is giving 2 free months decent internet to households at no charge and $9.95 after that so their children can go to school. parents look for jobs. Not to read bullshit ISP gripes on a football bulletin board.

I think comcast offers free access to their WiFi hotspot network because some can't get approved for home service for various reasons.

I personally have found that contacting them, they do whatever is needed, within reason,to make customers happy.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-06-2020, 04:04 PM   #43
The Demon Preacher

It's times like these where I become grateful for the little things. I have unlimited internet, zero cap limits, no throttling down after X amount of traffic. This is something I will not have to worry about for quite some time.

The downside though... I pay $85 a month for 20 MBPS.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 04:06 PM   #44
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Its all about the competition, and that's the biggest load of BS.

People would be amazed how quickly things changed when Google Fiber came to the area. The other providers literally knew what addresses had access to GF, and the speed and price was drastically different (I actually went with Time Warner for a bit and during a conversation with them, the guy questioned some of what I was getting until he said "ohhh, you are in a Google Fiber neighborhood, now I see why"
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-06-2020, 04:08 PM   #45
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
It's times like these where I become grateful for the little things. I have unlimited internet, zero cap limits, no throttling down after X amount of traffic. This is something I will not have to worry about for quite some time.

The downside though... I pay $85 a month for 20 MBPS.
It's good you are happy with your plan. 20 MBPS is way too slow for gaming or streaming though.

I pay $75 for 500 MBPS and another $30 for unlimited data. Shopping for WiFi AX home mesh router system now, going to upgrade to gigabyte plan once I have that all set up.

Has anyone taken the plunge on a WiFi 6 mesh system yet? Any tips or thoughts?