Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2020, 07:59 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chris Jones threatens to Hold Out

Well shit.

UPDATE 7/12/20: Things are looking good!

UPDATE 7/14: Looks Done!

Last edited by Dante84; 07-14-2020 at 11:28 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2020, 07:59 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

I wonder what happens to his franchise tag if there's no season? Does it just carry over to the next year?

Because it sure looks like they're all going to be sitting out. We're going in the exact wrong direction right now.

Supposedly MLB was going to cancel the season today but I guess it didn't happen.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2020, 08:00 PM   #3
Veteran

It’s a tough situation made worse by Covid revenue uncertainty.

I can’t really blame him but I seriously doubt he walks on $16m.

I don’t see any reason why he’d go to training camp though
kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 06-30-2020, 08:01 PM   #4

I can't hate on the guy. Showed up in the Super Bowl and was a big part of why we won. I don't think we have anywhere near the cap room, though. Nothing can be allowed to jeopardize our ability to sign Mahomes. Nothing.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2020, 08:04 PM   #5
Fish are scared of me

If he wants to be that greedy . **** him. I have no sympathy for anybody that will bitch about making more money in one year than I'll make in my lifetime. **** him and trade him to the Bengals and let him rot.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 12    
Old 06-30-2020, 08:06 PM   #6
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
If he wants to be that greedy . **** him. I have no sympathy for anybody that will bitch about making more money in one year than I'll make in my lifetime. **** him and trade him to the Bengals and let him rot.
Know the difference between 16 Million & 20 Million?

4 Million. That’s a Lot to leave on the table. It’s all relative.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 06-30-2020, 08:08 PM   #7
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post

Do it in increments he understands. Imagine you've got to stroke 20 hogs off but you only get to keep the juice from 16. Still feel like jacking those last four?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 17 Thumbs Down 2    
Old 06-30-2020, 08:10 PM   #8
Fish are scared of me

Quote:

Sure is if you're a greedy mother ****er! Be a team player and make 120 million over the next ten years. Think you can feed your great, great, great, great grandkids on that???
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 06-30-2020, 08:11 PM   #9
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Do it in increments he understands. Imagine you've got to stroke 20 hogs off but you only get to keep the juice from 16. Still feel like jacking those last four?
Wrong Hog
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 06-30-2020, 08:15 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Not playing and leaving 16 Million on the table is a lot too.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 06-30-2020, 08:20 PM   #11
MVP

Methinks the Chiefs are not for long for Chris.

The locker room basketball story I think is a tip of the iceberg situation about this guy.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2    
Old 06-30-2020, 08:21 PM   #12
Fight, build, win!

Dammit, Chris bad timing in this uncertainty. If there is a season play your ass off prove they would be fools to move you. Either way, you get a king's ransom.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-30-2020, 08:28 PM   #13
Starter

If the chiefs had lost that Texans playoff game with Jones injured, his value would be through the roof. But the fact that the chiefs won playoff games this season without him makes his bargaining value slightly lower.

I also think Taco Charlton is going to surprise this season. Not based on anything, just a hunch.
CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.CervezaChill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 06-30-2020, 08:30 PM   #14
Has a particular set of skills

Didn’t he say he was going to play under the franchise tag?

Did Levon Bell get a big contract by sitting out a year? He lost $20 Million by sitting out a year. Did he make that up?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
The post by Hog's Gone Fishin is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Closed Thread